Beginning of the Nightmare

WARNINGS!
= OCs and OOCs
= Wrong Grammars and Spellings
= G and Gokudera's beautiful and colourful words

DISCLAIMER!
~ I DO NOT OWN KHR except OCs and THE STORY ~
.......................................................................

"Talking"
'Thoughts'
"Italian"
Flashbacks
Author Note / AN
.......................................................................

Nana was washing the dishes when Ietsuna came to her. "Mama, can I and Tsu-kun go play at the park?" Ietsuna excitedly asked while tugging Nana's shirt.

When Nana look at Tsuna, "I want to go out and play with Tsu-nii too!!" Tsuna said it out loud because just like his older twin, also very excited.

She smiled at the two. "Of course you two can! I'll bring you there when I finished washing the dishes, okay, Ie-kun, Tsu-kun?"
.......................................................................

= 3rd Person POV =

Just as Nana promised to the two Tsuna, after she finished the dishes, she bring them to the park.

"Let's go, Ie-kun, Tsu-kun" Nana called them from outside the house.

"Un! Let's go,Tsu-kun!" Ietsuna ran to her mother.

"Wa.. Wait for me, Tsu-nii.. I am not done wearing my shoes!" Tsuna shouted, still trying to wear his shoes properly.

After a few minutes, Tsuna finally able to and ran to his mother and brother, who were currently waiting for the younger brunette.

"What took you so long, Tsu-kun?!" Ietsuna glared (read : pout) at Tsuna.

Nana giggled. "Okay okay.. Let's go, both of you"

"Haii" The twins replied then grabbed their mother's hand. Ietsuna on the right, Tsuna on the left.

The three of them walked happily, full with laughter and smiles without knowing something bad will happened. Something very bad.

《》《》《 The Hidden Sky 》《》《》

Nana is currently sitting on the swing watching her little tunas playing together, chasing each other, etc.

~ Time Skip ~

When Nana looked at her watch, it's already time to go home since she need to go to the market to buy ingredients for their dinner.

"Ie-kun, Tsu-kun, time to go home!" Nana shouted.

"Eehh.. But I still want to play.." Ietsuna whined.

"I don't want to go home yet.." Tsuna also did the same.

"We'll play again tomorrow, okay? Mama still need to buy food or we won't eat anything tonight" Nana smiled.

Two tunas froze. They still wanted to play longer but they don't want to end their day without having dinner. So they agreed with Nana to go home, after all, they can still come here and play again. "We'll go with mama to buy food!" they said in unison.

Nana smiled, the two tunas hold their mother's hand and started walking home.

《》《》《 The Hidden Sky 》《》《》

When Nana was busy picking the freshest ingredients, she didn't pay attention to her children.

Ietsuna and Tsuna was chasing each other in the middle of the road since cars and vehicles related rarely passed there.

That was when a truck came into view and head straight to Ietsuna, who was currently running to the middlw of the road.

"IE-KUN!!"

Tsuna saw this and fastened his speed, "TSU-NII!!" and pushed Ietsuna away.

"TSU-KUN!!"

SCREECH!!

CRASH!!

Ietsuna fell down. "Ouch! Tsu-kun, you don't need to push me!! And what was that ...sound--?!"

When he looked back, what he saw was something horror, tears started flowing from his eyes.

In the middle of the road, there was a pool of blood. Those who were laying in the pool were Nana Tsuna, who were in his mother's arm, protecting him from the crashed.

"A.. Aah.. MAMA!! TSU-KUN!!" Ietsuna shouted and ran to them.

People were starting to gathered. Some were just looking (read : watching), some were taking pictures (AN : Well, this is how the world is now), some were helping the mother and the child, and two of them were calling an ambulance and the father (AN : At least one of the many people gathered there should know who the father is).

《》《》《 The Hidden Sky 》《》《》

Why was Nana suddenly appear? Let's see.. Back to few minutes before the crashed.

= Nana's POV =

I am currently picking the freshest ingredients for my dear babies. 'I wonder what they wanted to eat tonight'.

"Ie-kun, Tsu-kun, what you want to eat tonight? ...Araa?" When I turned around and I realised that they were not there.

I looked around and saw them chasing each other. I smiled. 'They looked like having fun together and their smiles looks so cutee!! Too bad I have to interupt their fun'.

"Ie-" My eyes widen because there was a truck heading this way, FAST. 'Can't the driver saw that there are children in the road?!'

I ran as fast as I could. It's going to hit Ie-kun! "IE-KUN!!"

"TSU-NII!!", Tsu-kun pushed Ie-kun away, replacing Ie-kun who was standing there just now.

"TSU-KUN!!"

I managed to grabbed Tsu-kun but it's already too late to run now so I wrapped Tsu-kun with my arm.

SCREECH!!

CRASH!!

"MAMA!! TSU-KUN!!" I can hear Ie-kun's voice and I can see that Ie-kun's crying.. 'Don't cry, Ie-kun, mama is okay.. Tsu-kun?' I didn't hear Tsu-kun's voice. 'Is he okay? Did he get hurt? I can't move.. All of my body's hurt and I can feel that I am currently laying in a crimson water. Is is blood? Is it mine or Tsu-kun's? This is bad.. My vision is getting blurry.. Can't hold it anymore. Maybe I should sleep first and I hope when I wake up, both Ie-kum and Tsu-kun are alright'.

I closed my eyes without knowing that that is the last time I can see my beloved babies and my beloved husband again.
.......................................................................