Brother vs Brother

Chapter 31 - Brother vs Brother

WARNINGS!
= OCs and OOCs
= Wrong Grammars and Spellings
= Beautiful and colourful words

DISCLAIMER!
~ I DO NOT OWN KHR except OCs and THE STORY ~
.......................................................................

"Talking"
'Thoughts'
"Italian"
Flashbacks
Author Note / AN
.......................................................................

"That's right, Tsunayoshi and one more person will be training you instead, I will be watching from the sideline" Lal said before walking to the wall, opposite of the wall near the twins. Reborn didn't said anything, also walked to the furthest wall.

.

"By the way, Tsu-nii, I will be holding back a little, so please make sure that you won't die, okay? Now then, are you ready" Tsuna smiled, while Ietsuna sweatdropped, wondering if Tsuna was always like this, before giving Tsuna a nod.
.......................................................................

= 3rd Person's POV =

Tsuna put his daggers on his pockets before smirking, and his form changed into a completely different form that Ietsuna saw in the living room.

Unlike the form he previously saw, which was black hair with read eyes, wearing in all black, this form has a blond hair with blue eyes, and he was wearing in all blue.

"Surprised? I think that obvious, huh? If you are wondering, then I'll tell you, this form, including the one you saw, were the results of the experiments" Tsuna said, which made the youngs widen their eyes

"These forms determine which flames I will use. My original is Sky, the all black one, which I named it "Dark" is Storm, Lightning, and Mist, while this one, "Light" is Rain, Sun, and Cloud..... Yes, I can use all seven flames, although they are not as strong as my Sky flames" Tsuna sighed when he saw Ietsuna's face, before walking towards him and ruffled his hair.

"I don't blame you, so please don't give me that sad look, Tsu-nii" Tsuna smiled.

"......." Ietsuna bit his lower lip, didn't raised his head.

Tsuna sighed before pulling one dagger out and sliced Ietsuna's head. Of course, Ietsuna managed to save his head from getting split into two at the last second, although he didn't manage to save some of his bangs.

"I see your intuition saved you there. By the way, sorry for the sudden~ This is suppose to be your training, not a sad story telling after all~" Tsuna smirked, and dashed towards Ietsuna, who entered his defensive stance.

(AN : I am not good at fighting scene so I'll just make a short one XD )

Tsuna threw one of his daggers at Ietsuna after covering them with his Cloud flames, resulting it to multiply.