Chapter 21

Chapter 21 - His Intention

WARNINGS!
= OCs and OOCs
= Wrong Grammars and Spellings
= G and Gokudera's beautiful and colourful words

DISCLAIMER!
~ I DO NOT OWN KHR except OCs and THE STORY ~
.......................................................................

"Talking"
'Thoughts'
"Italian"
Flashbacks
Author Note / AN
.......................................................................

Yeap.. I put the number of the chapter bcs if by any chance I am curious of which chapter it is by excluding Omakes, I won't have to count them one by one -w-
.......................................................................

"Even though my and my brother's relationship is not as good as just like in the past, he is still my brother, hurt him and I'll make sure youwon't get out of here unscattered" Tsuna growled while glaring at him.

.

Tsuna light his flames and touch Ietsuna's forehead "Sorry, Tsu-nii, if this continues, you are going to suffer so I will seal your memories about me.. I hope you won't remember me anymore"

.

"Twin? What are you talking about, uncle? I don't have a twin, did you mistook me for someone else? You do know that I am an only child" Ietsuna looked at them with confusion.

.

"Kufufufu, why don't we just ask uncle b*stardmitsu" Mukuro summoned his trident. "If you are wondering why him, it's because the mafias said it's correct when Ietsuna's twin made a guess"

.

"Ietsuna mentioned his twin's name once when we saved him and those mafias also mentioned the same name when they were talking to him" Ryohei said.

.

"Nufufufu, now we know the name. Let's go to that b*stardo's place for some tortu-I mean interrogation" Daemon smiled while summoning his scythe.
.......................................................................

= 3rd Person's POV =

Iemitsu was at the living room with foods he bought from an expensive restaurant on the table, celebrating that he finally got rid of the child who will ruin his plan, when the man he told to do, informed him that they already took the child away.

He looked and took Nana's picture then kissed it before putting it back to the table. "My dear Nana, this is for the happiness of our family so I hope you won't get mad at me for doing the right thing" He smiled while he cares the picture.

He was about to gobble the foods up when he heard the door bells. Wondering who would came at a time this late at night, he put down the spoon and walked towards the door.

When he opened the door, he saw his brother and his guardians, also their children standing there with some of them letting out killing intent and some of them glaring at him, even Reborn was there, sitting on top of Giotto's head while staring at him, but then he shrugged it all off, a thought of him being at fault, never crossed his mind at all, and welcomed them in.

"What bring you guys here this late?" Iemitsu arched his eyebrow, can't help but asked.

Alaude and Kyoya then walked infront, pushing Giotto to the side, which the latter didn't complained, pulling out their weapons and said their catchphrases.