Chapter 40 - Last Day Together

WARNINGS!
= OOCs
= Grammars and Spellings

DISCLAIMER!
~ I DO NOT OWN KHR ~
.......................................................................

"Talking"
'Thoughts'
"Italian"
Flashbacks
Author Note / AN
.......................................................................

When he reached the room he was planning to go, he knocked a few times on the door and wait until the person inside allowed him to enter before sliding it open and saw the girl, who was supposed to be resting and recovering, already woken up and finished changing her clothes with her weapon on her hand.

"Are you sure you wanted to train and go with them when you should be resting,

.

.

Chrome?"
.......................................................................

= 3rd Person's POV =

"I can't make you change your mind, aren't I?" DTsuna asked after thinking for a few seconds, which Chrome nodded at that and said "Yes.. I don't want to sit around when the others are busy with training for the upcoming fight"

DTsuna sighed. "You are not sitting around or something like that.. You are resting and recovering, Chrome.. You haven't fully healed yet"

"Even so, I..." Chrome bit her lower lip.

'Mukuro, huh.. What happened to you, you idiotic Mist' DTsuna sighed again. "Why are all of Tsu-nii's Guardians reckless.." He murmured, before turning his attention to the girl infront of him.

"I understand.. I'll go tell Tsu-nii and the others then" DTsuna said, and before he could walked out, Chrome told him to not to tell them.

"Why?" DTsuna arched his eyebrow.

"I will help them from the shadow.. As I am the mysterious Mist after all" Chrome smiled, which made DTsuna smiled in amusement.

"All right then.. I'll train you after I train Hayato. Please be at training room 6, the Mist field at 5" DTsuna said, before leaving the room after he saw Chrome nodded at him.

"Ah! Tsuna-san, please release your illusion.. I want to use my own flame to survive" Chrome said immediately when she remembered what she wanted to say before DTsuna can closed the door.

DTsuna reopened the door. ".....Alright but when I thought you are not able to, I will use my flame" he said, which Chrome nodded, before he released his Dark form.

Chrome gasped, stumbling forward, which Tsuna immediately caught her. Biting her lower lip, trying her best to properly recreate her missing organs by using her own flame without Tsuna's help.

After waiting for a few minutes, Chrome finally be able to recreate them, before standing properly, which Tsuna smiled at her. "Okay, now you rest, I am sure you are exhausted from using so much flame" Tsuna said, and Chrome nodded, before he left the room after leading Chrome to her bed.

《》《》《》 Hidden Sky 《》《》《》

Seeing Tsuna without his Dark form, some of them became alert and the trio from the past, especially Ietsuna panicked when he thought something happened to Chrome, which Tsuna smacked his head for thinking negatively.

"She said she want to use her own flame but don't worry, if something happen, I will use my flame to help her" Tsuna said, which made the trio from the past sighed in relieved.