Gokudera Hayato

WARNINGS!
= OCs and OOCs
= Wrong Grammars and Spellings
= G and Gokudera's beautiful and colourful words

DISCLAIMER!
~ I DO NOT OWN KHR except OCs and THE STORY ~
.......................................................................

"Talking"
'Thoughts'
"Italian"
Flashbacks
Author Note / AN
.......................................................................

"Class, we have a transfer student from Italy. You may come in!" their homeroom teacher, Nezu-sensei said.

The door opened and revealed a silver hair boy with a delinquent-like dressing, which the girls planning to start a new fan club for him, other than for Tsuna. He looked around and spotted two similar brunette, one on the center of the class and the other on the right row at the last seat near the window, who turned around to see him from looking at the sky.

The two brunettes thought 'Huh? Where have I seen him before?'
.......................................................................

= 3rd Person's POV =

"His name is Gokudera Hayato, be nice to him. Gokudera, your seat will be over.. Hey, Gokudera!" Nezu-sensei shouted but got ignored by Hayato.

Hayato was making a gamble and walked towards the brunette who sat near the window, hoping that that boy was Ietsuna.

He kicked the boy's desk, and instead of shrieking like a girl, the boy glared at him, which made Hayato shuddered.

《》《》《》 Hidden Sky 《》《》《》

~ Time Skip ~

During recess, Hayato approached the boy who's desk was kicked by him and asked whether he was Ietsuna or not and Hayato immediately apologized when the boy said he's not.

"Um.. Mind if I asked you name?" Hayato asked politely because the boy's aura was almost as if it's Giotto's, a boss' aura.

"My name is Rusaku Tsumiyoshi, nice to meet you, Gokudera-kun. And if you wanted to asked where Sawada is, he is most probably at the canteen" Tsuna said and left, not before Hayato asked where was he going, which he received "roof" as a reply.

Hayato stared at the retreating figure while noting the differences between him and Ietsuna until he disappeared from his sight, he then started searching for Ietsuna at the canteen.

After he found Ietsuna, he glared and kicked the chair that Ietsuna sit on and signalling him to followed him, Ietsuna gulped and go.

《》《》《》 Hidden Sky 《》《》《》

~ Behind the School ~

"Um.. Is there so.. something you need, Go.. Gokudera-kun" Ietsuna stuttered.

After Hayato finished remembering all the difference between the two brunette, he glared at Ietsuna again and said that tho boy was not qualified as Vongola Undicesimo and threw dynamites at him.

"Dy.. Dynamites?! HIEEE!! Someone save mee!!" Ietsuna ran away but Hayato was fast enough to block the boy's way.

And before Hayato can threw another dynamites, a squeaky voice interupted him.

"Ciaossu, Decimo's Storm Guardian, Gokudera G's son, Gokudera Hayato, what are you doing here?" Reborn, who appeared on a tree asked.

Ietsuna shouted "You know him?!", and Reborn answered with innocent face "Yep, in the underworld, he is known as Smoking Bomb Hayato because he can hide dynamites on all over his body", which made Ietsuna freaked out.