Halloween Special

WARNINGS!
= OCs and OOCs
= Wrong Grammars and Spellings

DISCLAIMER!
~ I DO NOT OWN KHR except OCs and THE STORY ~
.......................................................................

"Talking"
'Thoughts'
Author Note / AN
.......................................................................

31 October is here! And it means Halloween! Hope you enjoy this Halloween Special! xD
.......................................................................

= 3rd Person's POV =

Ietsuna woke up in the middle of the night wanted to do his business.

When he passed through the kitchen, he saw something very unusual. Just like every night, the light was closed but what makes it different from previous days was the moonlight. The moonlight was bloody red, as if the window was painted with blood.

Ietsuna shuddered and kept thinking that he was still half-asleep and kept walking until he reached the bathroom.

《》《》 Halloween Special 《》《》

When he finished his business, he opened the door slowly, hoping that that red moonlight was just his imagination.

He opened and saw the light back to normal, no more bloody red. He sighed. "Man, that scares a sh*t out of me, it was as if I was in the middle of those horror movies that Reborn forced me to watched. ....I was definitely still half-asleep just now" he murmured, then walked back to his room.

《》《》 Halloween Special 《》《》

'That's strange, the stairs usually didn't make a squeaky sound like this as if it's already old' Ietsuna thought and he suddenly jumped when he heard a creaking sound from the front door. 'What was that?! A sound of an old door?! But all of the house's doors are still new!' he paled, mentally shouted while looking downstairs.

Ietsuna waited to see if thief was the one who entered the house, instantly forgot about the old door sound. But after a few minutes, there aren't any presence of anybody.

'Must be my imagination. Damn! I REALLY have to get to sleep now! My half-asleep condition is actually worser than I thought!' Just when he turned around, he heard something was dragging a heavy thing voice.

'It wasn't my imagination!!' Ietsuna gulped. He then slowly went downstair while holding a baseball bat that magically appeared out of nowhere.

When he reached downstairs, he slowly made a peek and saw a pool of dark water with someone on it since he can see a human hand there.

He was planning to see what that dark water was and immediately covered his nose and mouth when he recognized that water as a blood from it's smell.

Suddenly a glim of bloody red eyes flashed before him and immediately jumped at the boy, which made him thrown the bat at it and ran to his room, locked the door, and covered himself with the blanket.

"Baka-Ie, you are noisy. Can't you come back quietly after you finished yo-". Before Reborn can completed his sentence, Ietsuna cut him off by telling him what had happened and there's a pool of blood with someone on it inside the house and something with bloody red eyes was chasing him.

"What are you talking about, baka-Ie? If that's true, then that thing you were talking about should already be inside this room, or at least should be tackling the door right now" Reborn said with annoyance because Ietsuna had interupted his beauty sleep.

That sentence made Ietsuna thought that what Reborn said was true. If that really happened, it should at least be tackling the door behind him by now.