Chapter 46 - Their Promises

WARNINGS!
= OOCs
= Grammars and Spellings

DISCLAIMER!
~ I DO NOT OWN KHR ~
.......................................................................

"Talking"
'Thoughts'
Flashbacks
Author Note / AN
.......................................................................

'Looks like today is the limit, Tsuna. It seems like I can only hold the promise until today' Reborn thought before answering him. "On the night before the raid when he retired to his room. I was planning to discuss with him about your training but found him unconscious while gripping a half-filled Sky pacifier"
.......................................................................

= 3rd Person's POV =

*** This flashback is after the last part of Chapter 40 ***

~ Flashback ~

After Tsuna retired from the kitchen, Reborn followed after him few minutes later.

Arriving at Tsuna's room, Reborn knocked the door twice and waited for any respond to give him permission to enter, but after few seconds waiting, hearing no respond, he knocked again, and he received the same silent answer.

That was when Reborn wondered if Tsuna had falled asleep, so he tried opening the door, which he thought was locked at first (no harm in trying) when the door slided open, and jumped away when he thought something will crushed him before realizing it was his Sky who slumped down from the opened door.

That definitely alerted Reborn when he saw the unconscious Tsuna. He immediately jumped infront of him, and before he could try to wake Tsuna up, he froze when he saw the condition of the Sky pacifier Tsuna was gripping onto.

'Why is it only half orange?!' Reborn thought, before he shook his Sky, trying to wake him up. "Tsuna! Tsuna!" Reborn called.

After many times on calling his Sky's name and shook him, Tsuna's eyes slowly opened, slowly adjusting his blurry sight. "Re..born...?"

Hearing his name, Reborn walked closer to the fallen Sky. "Yes, I am. Why are you unconscious? And ....what happened to your pacifier, Tsuna?"

After Reborn asked those question, Tsuna went silent (Reborn waited patiently for the reply), thinking that he was sure to lock the door, before his brain gave an immediate reason. When sliding down the door after locking it, his arm accidently brushed against the lock, unlocking it in the process.

"It's ....nothing, Reborn... I am okay.." Tsuna replied before slowly sitting up, wincing on every certain movements, which Reborn frowned in return, since he was sure that Tsuna was lying and Tsuna wincing every now and then also proved it, but he still helped the Sky to properly sit up.

"That's hardly okay, Tsuna. You wince on every now and then. And you still haven't answer my question about your half-fill pacifier" Reborn said, holding onto Tsuna's arm, helping him.

Tsuna went silent, before turned his head towards Reborn. ".....Don't tell anyone about this, Reborn" Tsuna said. "I won't if you tell me what is going on" Reborn replied to Tsuna's request, which Tsuna nodded in return after few seconds of thinking and gestured Reborn to go inside his room and shut the door.

Tsuna slowly walked towards his bed, followed by Reborn behind, before sitting down and Reborn hopped on to the bed crossing his leg, while waiting for Tsuna's explanation.