Vongola I and X

Chapter 33 - Vongola I and X

WARNINGS!
= OCs and OOCs
= Wrong Grammars and Spellings
= Beautiful and colourful words

DISCLAIMER!
~ I DO NOT OWN KHR except OCs and THE STORY ~
.......................................................................

"Talking"
'Thoughts'
"Italian"
Flashbacks
Author Note / AN
.......................................................................

Sorry for the late update.. I had exams so I need to delay it, and also stupid writers block is approaching me again TxT
.......................................................................

"Hey, you, remember what I said?" Kyoya asked, which Ietsuna nodded at him, saying that he need to defeat him, which Kyoya smirked in return.

Ietsuna was silent, making no movement, which made Tsuna got a question mark on his head.

"Oh! I'll go stand there! I won't disturbed you!" Tsuna said pointing at where Reborn and Lal were, before standing up. But when he was about to leave after saying good luck to Ietsuna, Ietsuna immediately stand up and hugged him, which made everyone, including Tsuna himself blinked at him.

'I don't like this method at all but it's my only chance of survival! So it's now or never!' Ietsuna thought before letting go of Tsuna and charged head-on towards Kyoya, which made Tsuna widen his eyes.
.......................................................................

= 3rd Person's POV =

'To attack head-on against someone like Kyoya, you won't make it.. You'll fall prey for his counter attack!' Tsuna widen his eyes, before realizing something amiss with himself. 'Huh?'

SLAM!

Tsuna snapped out of his thoughts and looked at the fight.

Kyoya looked at smoky ground with bored eyes, before saying that he was disappointed at Ietsuna, so he decided to use his box weapon against him.

But when he reached to take the box from his suit, he realized that it was gone, and when he looked towards Ietsuna, he widen his eyes a little, not because Ietsuna as holding his box, but there was also another box on his hand.

Ietsuna the insisted his flames on both of the boxes, and aimed at Kyoya. A hedgehog from Kyoya's box, and a starfish from another box flew towards Kyoya in fast speed.

Kyoya smirked, saying that not only Tsuna was interesting, Ietsuna too was one after all, while pulling two box out, inserting his flames and shot two hedgehogs out, which crashed onto the other two.

'Just how many hedgehogs so you have anyway, Kyoya' Tsuna sweatdropped when he saw that.

"I change my mind, I will fight you again when you are stronger, so I'll stick around for a little longer" Kyoya said, taking their attentions from the crashing of box weapons.

"Now then, you people, do you know how the boxes come about?"

《》《》《》 Hidden Sky 《》《》《》

Hayato was in the library, scratching his head while brainstorming to solve the weapons' instructions.

"How the hell my future self able to understand this sh*t??!!" Hayato shouted, almost flipping the table he was using.

"The sooner I solve this sh*t, the sooner I can start my d*mn training" Hayato grumbled then grumbled something about why didn't Lambo train when he too was also a Guardian, before he pick one of the papers scattered around the table and started to concentrate on solving the items again.