Chapter 42 - Pasticceria del Cielo

WARNINGS!
= OOCs
= Grammars and Spellings

DISCLAIMER!
~ I DO NOT OWN KHR ~
.......................................................................

"Talking"
'Thoughts'
"Italian"
Flashbacks
Author Note / AN
.......................................................................

That day, the stress and pressures were relieved. That was a really strict day, but that day onwards, everyone was changing.

Doing what they should do, working together towards the same direction and moving forward.

Then at the same time, the battle was coming even closer, and their trainings were completed beautifully.
.......................................................................

= 3rd Person's POV =

"Reborn, is it okay if I go out for a walk? Shouichi already said it's okay by the way" Ietsuna asked Reborn, who sat infront of him, drinking his espresso.

When Ietsuna asked that, Reborn thought about it for a few second before asking the boy back, which the boy replied that he wanted to find the shops the future him and Tsuna built.

Reborn didn't reply to him immediately after that, thinking while drinking his espresso again. A few seconds later, Reborn nodded and told him to come back before sun down and also to bring someone with him, just in case something happened, which Ietsuna nodded before running out while shouted thank you to the hitman.

A small break before the massive headache-ing battle began sounds good enough.

《》《》《》 Hidden Sky 《》《》《》

It had almost been two hours as Ietsuna, Hayato, and Fuuta walked around Namimori, involving observing new stores, tackling glass display of sport related things shop, tackling the book store when they saw certain books about UMA or something related on the store's glass display.

"Ietsuna-sama, not trying to be rude but how are we going to find those shops when Namimori is big for us to search every shops with the logo VG? Are there any specific details on one of those shops?" Hayato can't help but asked Ietsuna, who Hayato was walking on his right side, and Fuuta behind them. They were still walking around.

Upon hearing that question, Ietsuna too then wondered about that, thinking about how they were going to find them faster before sun down, totally forgetting about Fuuta who would most probably know where they might be located.

Maybe they should searched for large companies? All those tall buildings? But Namimori was a small city, there are no such buildings taller than three or four stories.

Thinking for a few seconds, Ietsuna recalled that Tsuna did give more details about one particular shop than the others, which was Tsuna's first shop itself, the only one didn't has Vongola's logo.

"It was located near Namimori middle by the way!"

"It's a successful cake shop with 3 stories now, currently building the fourth! Oh, the name of the shop is Pasticceria del Cielo, which means Cake Shop of the Sky"

"You do remember that Tsu-kun gave us about one shop, right?" Ietsuna grinned, looking at his Storm, who blinked his eyes in confusion before widening them, while Fuuta just silently chuckled, purposely letting them forgot about him and them finding the shop by themselves without asking him.

After all, finding something by ourselves would make us remembered more clearly than by letting other people guided you, unless you payed attention at your surroundings during the guiding.