Mists vs Rain

Chapter 37 - Mists vs Rain

WARNINGS!
= OCs and OOCs
= Wrong Grammars and Spellings
= Beautiful and colourful words

DISCLAIMER!
~ I DO NOT OWN KHR except OCs and THE STORY ~
.......................................................................

"Talking"
'Thoughts'
"Italian"
Flashbacks
Author Note / AN
.......................................................................

"Kufufufu~ Just as I thought, this is what you believe in as well, my dear sister~ It seems that I can finally join in the fun too~ This is going to be interesting~" One of the real illusions that appeared in a form of a boy with the dark blue and same hairstyle as Chrome, and also have a word kanji six (六) on his right eye, said, taking the trident on Chrome hand.

"Nufufufu~ This is one fine and powerful spell.. You have done a great job, Chrome~ I am proud of you~" The other real illusion, with the appearance of a man with a little lighter blue hair than the boy and same hairstyle, and a spade (♠) on his right eye, said, while holding a scythe.

"Now, let the fun begin" Both males said, smirking at the widened eyes Glo Xinia, and Chrome nodded at the two.
.......................................................................

= 3rd Person's POV =

"I must be getting weak or something.. To think that I let such illusions to hurt my box" Glo Xinia smirked at the three Mists.

"Kufufufu~ Don't be hard on yourself, since what you are seeing before your eyes are not ordinary illusion after all, Glo Xinia" Mukuro smirked back at him. "Using my skill as the core and with Vongola ring, Chrome's illusion have increase tremendously so in a sense, this is a real illusion"

"Nufufufu~ Get out of here, I don't want you to ruin my dear children's playground, four-eyes kappa~" Daemon smirked at him.

Glo Xinia's eyes twitched hearing what Daemon called him. "Fuuh.. I'll show you how fearsome this Glo Xinia is!" He said, and the giant squid's tentacles that was covered by twister, which were infused with dying will flames attacked Chrome.

Daemon, who glared at Glo Xinia, jumped infront Chrome, and used his scythe to blocked them. "Nufufufu~ How dare you trying to hurt my daughter, four-eyes kappa"

'Impossible! A physical attack was blocked by an illusion?! Are they actually.... real?!' Glo Xinia thought when he saw Daemon blocked the tentacle. But when Daemon got a scratch on his cheek by the twister, Glo Xinia smirked.

"I see.. Well, I acknowledge that those illusions are real but because they are too real, their strength are nowhere near as the real one. I don't have to worry needlessly, it faster if I just think of a way how to destroy you three all together" Glo Xinia smirked.

"Kufufufu~ Oya oya~ Your ability to respond beyond common sense is nothing but surprising, Glo Xinia" Mukuro smirked back.

"From the beginning, there was no common sense or anything about you after all, since you are just a trash that was always interupting me"

"Nufufufu~ You are surprisingly well suited as a Mist, rather than a Rain, Glo Xinia" Daemon smirked at Glo Xinia's respond, before the three of them mind-link saying about countering attack and finishing Glo Xinia in one strike, before Daemon dashed, swinging his scythe towards Glo Xinia, which was blocked by one of the squid's tentacles.

"So simple-minded, you Mists are"

"We'll see about that, shall we?" Mukuro then dashed towards Glo Xinia, fighting him through a close combat.