Ietsuna's Clone

WARNINGS!
= OCs and OOCs
= Wrong Grammars and Spellings
= G and Gokudera's beautiful and colourful words

DISCLAIMER!
~ I DO NOT OWN KHR except OCs and THE STORY ~
.......................................................................

"Talking"
'Thoughts'
"Italian"
Flashbacks
Author Note / AN
.......................................................................

"Hahaha! Okay people! Time to eat! I bet you were hungry!" Iemitsu laughed while signalling all of them to sit and eat, ignoring the chef who was shutting himself at his room at that time.

And everyone sit on the seats based on their habit when they are at Vongola mansion, except for Giotto, who usually sit at the head of the table.

The order was Iemitsu on the head of the table, Reborn on the left, Giotto on the right. Beside Reborn was Ietsuna, Hayato, Lambo, Kyoya, Chrome, Daemon and beside Giotto was G, Asari, Knuckle, Lampo, Alaude.
.......................................................................

= 3rd Person's POV =

"Nii-san, who made the food? It's delicious! It's even better than that 5☆ restaurant!" Giotto asked Iemitsu with a smile.

"The chef? .....It's a boy who I saved on the street and he said to thank us for feeding him and giving him a shelter, he want to be our family's servant, so I agreed" Iemitsu said and that answer kind of made them feel uncomfortable. And for Giotto, his hyper intuition said that his brother was lying but he didn't said anything.

While Ietsuna flinched, his face darkened and gripped his spoon harder, also didn't said anything, he continued eating.

"Now, I am full.. Enjoy your stay, okay! I'll be back before midnight!" And he immediately left with giving a chance for one of them to say something.

While Ietsuna put down his spoon and stands up, which made everyone looked at him, "Sorry, I'll eat at my room", before Giotto or Hayato or anyone else can said anything, he left bringing his unfinished his food together, while Kyoya just stared at the retreating figure since he knew where Ietsuna was going.

When they heard Iemitsu closed the door and after a few minutes to make sure he and Ietsuna didn't came back, "The boy must be an excellent cook to be able to make such delicious food and ... Hhh.. As always.. Ore-sama really don't like that brother of yours, Decimo. And what did you do to your nephew? He looks like he hated you" Lampo said and the others nodded. Giotto just sighed and shook his head.

Yes, He wondered why his nephew acted like that towards him because when Ietsuna was young, the boy kept clinging on him.

'Even if he don't remember me, I don't think he would hate me to this extent, I wonder what made him changed' Giotto sighed again and his intuition told him "why don't just follow him, idiot?"

That made Giotto considered his intuition's suggestion. In the end, he just followed what his intuition told him and went upstairs, following Ietsuna. Everyone was curious about Giotto, they looked at each other then decided to followed their boss/uncle.

《》《》《》 Hidden Sky 《》《》《》

When Ietsuna got upstairs, he went to Tsuna's room instead of his. "Tsu-kun, it's me, open the door", and Tsuna opened the door, letting Ietsuna in.

After entering, Ietsuna put down his food and took out bandages from his pocket, started treating Tsuna's wounds that Iemitsu gave last night because he had some problems before reaching home.

《》《》《》 Hidden Sky 《》《》《》

= Tsuna's POV =

When I got home, I immediately went to the kitchen and saw Fath-Iemitsu-sama was sitting at the head of the table, as if he was waiting for someone.