Return

Chapter 27 - Return

WARNINGS!
= OCs and OOCs
= Wrong Grammars and Spellings
= Beautiful and colourful words

DISCLAIMER!
~ I DO NOT OWN KHR except OCs and THE STORY ~
.......................................................................

"Talking"
'Thoughts'
"Italian"
Flashbacks
Author Note / AN
.......................................................................

Timoteo looked at them then to Giotto's successor, Ietsuna. "Ietsuna-kun, I want Reborn to continue training you. For better or for worse, it is to prepare for the unexpected future, it would most probably help you if they ever use your brother to fight us. Accept the Uncidesimo candidacy position, Ietsuna"

"And if you accept, we, the Tenth generation of Vongola are going to test you, Sawada Ietsuna. Before we fully accepted you" Giotto added, including his Guardians, they were looking at Ietsuna.

And without any hesitation, which surprised everyone there, including Reborn, Ietsuna agreed and a hint of orange colour appeared on Ietsuna's brown eyes for a second before turning back to normal.

"If I can then save and protect Tsu-kun when we found him, I accept!"
.......................................................................

= 3rd Person's POV =

"It's been 2 years, Namimori.. I wonder if they still remember me, especially... him.. I bet he will be very surprise to see me" the teen, who wore black shirt with his hoodie on, covering his hair and face, wearing blue jeans, smirked while looking at the Sky and then his surroundings.

After staring at the town for a few seconds, he walked through a familiar road towards a familiar residence.

《》《》《》 Hidden Sky 《》《》《》

2 years had passed ever since the disappearance of Tsunayoshi and many things had happened since then.

The appearance of G's daughter, Hayato's older sister, Bianchi, who tried to kill Ietsuna using her poison cooking.

The appearance of Miura Haru, Trident Shamal, because of the skullitis disease, then Moretti, who Ietsuna accidently 'killed', there's also Human Bomb Ipin, Fon's discipline, who mistook Ietsuna as her target.

The appearance of Cavallone Decimo, Dino and the destruction of the bathtub thanks to his pet turtle, Enzo.

The appearance of the Ranking Prince, Fuuta De La Stella, who seek protection.

The appearance of Cloud arcobaleno, Skull in Mafia Land.

The sudden appearance of CEDEF's Basil, Iemitsu but Ietsuna gave a different attitude towards him, and also Varia and the battle of the half Vongola rings.

《》《》《》 Hidden Sky 《》《》《》

"Undicesimo, um.. Here's uuh.. more paperworks?" A 16 years old silver hair boy knocked on his boss' office door before entering.

"Gah!! Why does it have to be me, Hayato!!?? I am suppose to be searching for Tsu-kun, not doing these.. these.. annoying never ending papers that keep increasing every seconds!! And I am sure that these things are suppose to be Uncle's!! I am still Undicesimo intraining! And how many times already that I told you to call me by my name, "Ie" or "Ietsuna", not "Undicesimo", Hayato!?" The brunette boss shouted while banging his head on his table.

"Forgive me, Undi-I mean Ietsuna...sama.. And uuh.. Uncle and my old man and uncle Asari are on a vacation to Japan, so... uuh.. all his paperworks are send to you?" Hayato sweatdropped while giving Ietsuna a nervous laugh.