Late

Chapter 25 - Late

WARNINGS!
= OCs and OOCs
= Wrong Grammars and Spellings
= G, Gokudera, and whoever's beautiful and colourful words

DISCLAIMER!
~ I DO NOT OWN KHR except OCs and THE STORY ~
.......................................................................

"Talking"
'Thoughts'
"Italian"
Flashbacks
Author Note / AN
.......................................................................

When they arrived back to the mansion, they saw someone sitting infront of the door while holding a book tightly.

They looked at each other before walked closer to see that person's face and shocked when they saw it.

"Ietsuna?!"

"Kid?!"

"Eleventh?!"
.......................................................................

= 3rd Person's POV =

Giotto immediately rushed towards Ietsuna, seeing the boy was infront of their mansion door, which he thought he died while waiting.

"Oh no, don't die, Ietsu! You still have a missing twin to meet!" Giotto shook him, hoping the boy would woke up.

"Don't curse him, you idiot!" G smacked Giotto's head. He was about to shout at his boss but stopped when his son said that Ietsuna wasn't waking up from Giotto's shaking and his shouting.

The three of them then looked at each other before Giotto shook Ietsuna harder but he won't wake up either and when Giotto tried to take the book away since it looks like Ietsuna was protecting it, the boy immediately snapped his eyes opened, which made them let out a relieved sigh.

"Huh? Where am I? This is not my room" Ietsuna sleepily rubbed his eyes and asked while looking around since his brain hasn't fully functioned yet.

"Huh? Uncle Ieyasu, uncle G and Gokudera-kun?" He stared at the three as if trying to remember something and when his eyes turned to the book he was holding, he widen his eyes, immediately stand up and tackled Giotto, but not enough to make the latter fall down.

"Uncle, you finally come back! I found something about Tsu-kun!!" Ietsuna said and the three of them widen their eyes since they have been searching for information but hadn't managed to find any yet.

"You found it? Where did you find it?" Giotto asked Ietsuna, and he said that he was searching about his forgotten twin in the twin's room and he found his diary behind the desk. Ietsuna showed the thick book while answering.

Giotto slapped his forehead, surprising the other three, mumbling something about he should have checked Tsuna's room first instead of somewhere quite far from there.

"Anyway, let's go inside, I bet sleeping outside was not comfortable while protecting that thick book, Ietsu" Giotto said to Ietsuna, which made the boy blushed while smiling sheepishly.

《》《》《》 Hidden Sky 《》《》《》

"I think you should read the last one he wrote, uncle" Ietsuna said after they sat down in Giotto's office.

"The last one?" Giotto asked while flipping it then read the part. "What's wrong with the last-what?!" Giotto murmured before he shouted out.

"What's wrong, Giotto?!" G shouted.

"What happened, uncle?!" Hayato too shouted, at the same time as G.

Giotto then told G to call everyone back now because the information they were looking for were written in the book, which surprised both Storms before making the calls.