vs Hibari Kyoya

Chapter 32 - vs Hibari Kyoya

WARNINGS!
= OCs and OOCs
= Wrong Grammars and Spellings
= Beautiful and colourful words

DISCLAIMER!
~ I DO NOT OWN KHR except OCs and THE STORY ~
.......................................................................

"Talking"
'Thoughts'
"Italian"
Flashbacks
Author Note / AN
.......................................................................

"Gokudera Hayato, I am disappointed at you. You should quit being a Guardian, especially the boss' right-hand man if you don't trust your own boss to manage to get out alive"

"What Tsuna said is correct, Hayato. Being a Guardian means you fully trust your boss and that also happen the other way around. The current you still lacks it, just because the training is life threatening. Go and cool your head too and think about what we said then approach Tsuna, or else he would most probably snapped at you"

Hayato snapped out of his thought when the elevator's door opened. He immediately stood up when he saw who that person was.

"Kyoya?!"
.......................................................................

= 3rd Person's POV =

Kyoya made a glance at Hayato, before turning his head towards the spiky sphere, then to Lal.

"How? (How is it?)" Kyoya asked Lal.

"Not yet, but the oxygen is running out fast" Lal answered before turning her head towards the sphere again.

"Hnn.." Kyoya nodded then walked towards Lal and lean on the wall beside her, folding his arms.

After a few minutes passed, Kyoya turned to Hayato and said that if he finished cooling his head down, he should looked for Tsuna at his place, of course not in a full sentence but Hayato understood and nodded at him, before walking away.

《》《》《》 Hidden Sky 《》《》《》

Hayato was walking along the hall, looking for Kyoya's hideout.

"Should have asked Kyoya where his d*mn place is.. But I am sure it's at the east side of basement 3 ...so why can't I find that d*mn place?!" Hayato grumbled.

He already searched Kyoya's place from basement 3 until 5, but still can't find it.

Fortunately, when he walked passed the control room on basement 5, he heard Giannini and Fuuta's voice inside, which he immediately entered and both Giannini and Fuuta turned around to see who just entered.

"Ah, Hayato-nii!"

"Hayato-san!"

"Uuh.. Mind telling me where Kyoya's place is? I uuh.. got lost.. ....Kyoya said Tsunayoshi is at his place and I need to talk to him" Hayato sweatdropped, scratching his cheek.

Giannini and Fuuta blinked, then they looked at each other before smiling, turning back to Hayato, who was looking at his side still scratching his cheek.

"Of course, Hayato-san! Kyoya-san's place is at the east side of basement 2" Giannini said, and Hayato grumbled "So it's above?! No wonder I can't find that d*mn place"

He was about to leave when Fuuta called him and said that Tsuna went to the kitchen few minutes ago before Hayato came to the control room.

Hayato anime fell. 'The f*ck?! I just walk passed that f*cking place before reaching this f*cking room!!'