Chapter 41 - Goodbye

WARNINGS!
= OOCs
= Grammars and Spellings

DISCLAIMER!
~ I DO NOT OWN KHR ~
.......................................................................

"Talking"
'Thoughts'
"Italian"
Flashbacks
Author Note / AN
.......................................................................

After a few seconds of pain, Tsuna finally calm down before pulling his pacifier out, revealing a half-orange pacifier, which the other half had lost it's colour.

"I still have time..." Tsuna murmured with slight panting. 'I am sorry, Tsu-nii.. I think ....tomorrow will be the last day you will see me' He thought before falling unconscious.
.......................................................................

= 3rd Person's POV =

When morning came, all of them immediately woke up when they heard a crash, before Giannini told them that that was from a large room which was meant to be a storage room, where Kyoya was already in the middle of fighting against large group of Millefiore members who entered.

Hearing what Giannini said, Ietsuna widened his eyes, planning to go to that place, to help Kyoya fought with them, but he was stopped by Reborn, who told them that Kyoya was putting his life on the line for them so they need to make the raid a victory.

Ietsuna gritted his teeth. "Giannini, please open the hatch!" Ietsuna said, running towards the cleared coast, towards the place where Tsuna and Fuuta told them, which was followed by Hayato, Takeshi, Lal, and Ryohei.

"Over here, you guys" They heard Tsuna's voice from the direction they were heading, and they immediately ran faster.

"Tsu-kun, what are you doing here? It's dangerous, you know" Ietsuna asked, upon reaching the place.

"I came to see you off. Just go through the ventilation duct here and everything will be on your own. Good luck to you all" Tsuna smiled at them, who nodded back at him, while patting Ietsuna's head.

Ietsuna smile a bit forced. "Yeah.. We are off then" He said before running inside after making another glance at Tsuna, following by the others, leaving Tsuna behind.

A few steps before reaching the ventilation duct, Ietsuna stopped and turned back, which made the others stopped, looked puzzled. Ietsuna ran and hugged Tsuna, who was surprised at that.

Before Tsuna could asked, Ietsuna tightened his gripped on Tsuna's shirt, and slowly asked him. "Tsu-kun.. I don't know why but.. I have a feeling ...that I won't see the you infront of me again" He said, which made Tsuna, and the others widened his eyes.

"It's .....not true, ...right? I will see you again, ...right, Tsu..Tsu-kun?" Ietsuna stuttered, fear of losing Tsuna was painted all over his face and tears gathered on his eyes. The hands were trembling, gripping on Tsuna's shirt a lot harder, refusing to let go.

Tsuna didn't say anything for a while, hugging Ietsuna back. After a few seconds, he let go of Ietsuna, and gave him a smile so that the boy won't worried. "Yeah.. You will see me again, Tsu-nii, so ...you may go now.. The others are waiting" Tsuna said softly.

Hearing that, Ietsuna gripped didn't loosen at all, before reluctantly letting go of Tsuna and wiped his tears away. "Promise that I will see you again after this battle?" He asked, which Tsuna replied with a nodded and smile, his voice just wouldn't come out.

Seeing the nod, Ietsuna smiled at Tsuna, before running towards the others and entered the ventilation duct. The last one who entered was Takeshi, who kept on making a worried glance at Tsuna. He knew since he used to use that smile too... The fake smile.