The Horrible Future

Chapter 29 - The Horrible Future

WARNINGS!
= OCs and OOCs
= Wrong Grammars and Spellings
= Beautiful and colourful words

DISCLAIMER!
~ I DO NOT OWN KHR except OCs and THE STORY ~
.......................................................................

"Talking"
'Thoughts'
"Italian"
Flashbacks
Author Note / AN
.......................................................................

Feeling uncomfortable, he pulled out the bazooka again, pointing at Hayato, "Don't stare at Ore-sama like that, you stupid idiots!!", and pulled the trigger, resulting Hayato got sent to the future.

"Hayato!" G shouted.

"Wha.. Let's go back to the headquarter! We need to see Shoichi-kun and Spanner-kun!" Giotto ran out and the remaining people followed.

After they ran out and were already quite far from the residence, Tsuna came out from a nearby alley and stared at the retreating figures until they disappeared from sight.

"Change that horrible future, Tsu-nii.." He murmured.
.......................................................................

= 3rd Person's POV =

After Ietsuna got hit by Lambo's malfunctioned 10 years bazooka, he was sent to the future.

He then realized that the future him and Giotto already died when he came out of a coffin in the middle of a forest and his uncle's coffin was right beside his that had a label "X" on Giotto's and "XI" on his.

"Who's there?!" An adult's voice shouted, which made Ietsuna flinched.

The man then revealed himself from the shadow and looked at Ietsuna with a shocked expression.

"You.. You are.." The man stuttered.

'That face.. Could it be..?' Ietsuna thought.

"Ie-sama!" The man grabbed Ietsuna's shoulder.

'It really is the future Hayato. He's grown so tall' Ietsuna looked at the man infront of him.

After a few seconds of apologizing and explaining, TYL Hayato shown Ietsuna a picture of the future self of a familiar person.

"Huh? Even though he look a little different, this person is... Shoichi... right?"

TYL Hayato nodded. "Ie-sama, when you return to the past, the first thing to do is to erase him because this guy... Irie will be a traitor in the future"

"What?! That's impossible! I mean.. he help us so many times already as our engineer! He.. He wouldn't-" Ietsuna was then cut off by TYL Hayato. "It was because of him that Byakuran, he.."

"Bya..kuran? ....By the way, Hayato, tell me.. Why.. Why are uncle.... and my future self.. in coffins?" Ietsuna asked, making sure, hoping that he was wrong.

When the hesitated TYL Hayato was about to answer the question, he was then covered by pink smoke and his younger self was there, replacing the future self. "Ietsuna-sama!"

They talked for a few minutes before Hayato took out all of his TYL's things and then CEDEF's Lal Mirch appeared to test them.

After that, they followed her, and met TYL Takeshi, who save them from Gola Mosca on the way to Vongola hideout. TYL Takeshi then revealed that the information given to Lal was false and TYL Takeshi brought them to the real one.

When they were already inside the hideout, which TYL Takeshi said it was Ietsuna himself, who built it, Lal then fainted from the force field and met Reborn inside.