Malfunctioned TYL Bazooka

Chapter 28 - Malfunctioned TYL Bazooka

WARNINGS!
= OCs and OOCs
= Wrong Grammars and Spellings
= Beautiful and colourful words

DISCLAIMER!
~ I DO NOT OWN KHR except OCs and THE STORY ~
.......................................................................

"Talking"
'Thoughts'
"Italian"
Flashbacks
Author Note / AN
.......................................................................

"G, Asari, let's split up! He shouldn't have gone quite far yet!" Giotto ran forward. His two Guardians nodded and ran to two opposite directions, G to the right while grumbling about Tsuna was giving them trouble for searching him and Asari to the left while laughing as usual.

Another few minutes had past after they left, a rustling sound came from the bushes and Tsuna came out from it, after he made sure that Giotto and the others didn't come back again.

"Sigh.. Fantastic.. They saw me.. There goes the plan to not to appear infront of them yet" Tsuna sweatdropped. "Oh well.. Nothing I can do about that anymore anyway. Time to go"
.......................................................................

= 3rd Person's POV =

Few hours had past when Ietsuna and his Guardians, except Mukuro, who stayed in Italy to take care of the mansion, on their way back to the peaceful town, where they met each other, Namimori.

When their personal jet already land, Hayato, being the loyal pup-I mean right-hand man, went to wake his currently tired sleeping boss because of his never ending paperworks.

"Undi-I mean Ietsuna...sama, we already land in Namimori" Hayato shook Ietsuna and Ietsuna immediately snapped his eyes opened.

"Thanks for waking me up, Hayato. Let's go" Ietsuna removed his safety belt and walked towards the entrance, followed by his Guardians.

"Now.. Where did my BELOVED uncle went to? Oh well.. Better give a visit to my old house first" Ietsuna smirked, which made some of his Guardians shivered.

《》《》《》 Hidden Sky 《》《》《》

Somewhere in Namimori, Giotto, who was already near the Sawada residence felt a sudden chill running through his spine. 'Huh? I kinda have a feeling that it's a bad idea to go back to Sawada residence now....... Oh well.. Maybe it's just my imagination'

"Giotto!" Giotto heard G and Asari's voices coming from behind.

"G! Asari! Did you find him?" Giotto asked, which the other two shook their heads.

"I see.. For the time being, let's go back to Sawada residence" Giotto turned around while the other two gave him a sorry look after Giotto turned around since they knew what would happen and they don't really want to get involved in it.

"G, did you found Tsunayoshi-kun?" Asari met G half-way to meet Giotto.

"No, how about your side?" G asked and Asari shook his head, which made the two of them sighed.

Then Asari's phone rang.

"Hello? Takeshi?"

"Ah! Asari-nii, we are coming back to Namimori too!" Takeshi said, followed by Hayato. "By the way, Undi-I mean Ietsuna-sama said don't tell uncle Giotto about this because.. uuh.. something might happen to him. I wanted to help uncle Giotto but too bad.... Remember not to tell him, okay?!" and they ended the call.