Chapter 48 - Future Final Battle

WARNINGS!
= OOCs
= Grammars and Spellings

DISCLAIMER!
~ I DO NOT OWN KHR ~
.......................................................................

"Talking"
'Thoughts'
"Italian"
Flashbacks
Author Note / AN
.......................................................................

Byakuran let tears flowed from his eyes, down to his cheeks, letting them dripped to the ground.

At the same time, Kikyo was gritting his teeth, tightening his fist in the process, before turning his attention infront when he felt a number of people's presences.

Kyouya who reached the location few minutes ago, Ryouhei with Lambo on his shoulder, Basil, Nosaru, and Tazaru came out from hiding, with weapons on their hands.

"Are you ready to fall, all of you?" Kikyo smirked.
.......................................................................

= 3rd Person's POV =

The fight with Kikyo was rather a short one after Varia, Fran and Mukuro appeared, as they were stopped by a sudden spark of green coloured flame appeared in the middle of the opened-space, far from the space where Ietsuna and the others were located.

Kikyo, who already released his Box of Carbage, stared at it, narrowed his eyes, remembering whatever Byakuran told him about the Thunder Guardian.

'So Byakuran-sama released Ghost. If I remembered correctly what Byakuran-sama said about Ghost, I better be away from him' Kikyo thought, closing his Carnage box, transforming back, before jumping into the forest, making Ryouhei and the others stared at the retreating form in wonder.

"Why is he...?" Ryouhei murmured, eyes still at the spot where Kikyo jumped onto before disappearing into the forest. Then he snapped his head towards the direction of the small spark when he felt it grew stronger.

"I am going" Kyouya murmured before dashing away towards the direction of the flame, followed by Mukuro and Varia.

"What about you guys?" Ryouhei turned towards Lambo, Basil, Nosaru and Tazaru.

Lambo groaned. "No way"

Nosaru, and Tazaru too stayed at the lake side. The two Storms' injuries were getting worser due to them pushing themselves to fight with Kikyo, which Ryouhei immediately put some Sun flame on their injuries.

"I will go, Ryouhei-dono" Basil said to Ryouhei, who nodded in return before standing up. "Let's go" Ryouheu said, running towards the same direction, where Kyouya, Mukuro, and Varia heading to, followed by Basil.

《》《》《》 Hidden Sky 《》《》《》

The fight with Ghost were not a fight at all, it was more like the Guardians' flames were taken when they couldn't do anything to the transparent Thunder Guardian.

Ghost then clashed with Ietsuna, who flew there from his location, in a flame-absorbing battle, which the transparent man was then got absorbed by the young Sky, before Byakuran with pure white wings appeared when all of them realized that Ietsuna's flame was still the same.

Ietsuna told the others to not to interfere in the battle of the two, which was a short one as the power difference between the two were one-sided, then Byakuran grabbed Ietsuna, after he crashed onto the ground from his attack, using his transparent giant hand, slowly crushing the young Sky.

"Well.. This is a disappointment. I expected you to put up a better fight. The size of someone's flames is equilant to the resolve of that person, and your flame is small, that means your resolve about wanting to return your friends safely back to the past, was extremely weak, huh?" Byakuran gave Ietsuna a fox-smile, which made the young Sky widened his eyes before glaring at the man.