A Promise

WARNINGS!
= OCs and OOCs
= Wrong Grammars and Spellings
= G and Gokudera's beautiful and colourful words

DISCLAIMER!
~ I DO NOT OWN KHR except OCs and THE STORY ~
.......................................................................

"Talking"
'Thoughts'
"Italian"
Flashbacks
Author Note / AN
.......................................................................

"MAMA!! TSU-KUN!!" I can hear Ie-kun's voice and I can see that Ie-kun's crying.. 'Don't cry, Ie-kun, mama is okay.. Tsu-kun?' I didn't hear Tsu-kun's voice. 'Is he okay? Did he get hurt? I can't move.. All of my body's hurt and I can feel that I am currently laying in a crimson water. Is is blood? Is it mine or Tsu-kun's? This is bad.. My vision is getting blurry.. Can't hold it anymore. Maybe I should sleep first and I hope when I wake up, both Ie-kum and Tsu-kun are alright'.

I closed my eyes without knowing that that is the last time I can see my beloved babies and my beloved husband again.
.......................................................................

= 3rd Person POV =

When the crashed happened, Tsuna went unconscious.

When he 'woke up', what he saw was darkness everywhere. He glanced around looking for someone, hoping that someone would suddenly pop out and opened the light while saying they were just trying to scare him, but no one pop out of the darkness.

He then stand up.

"MAMA??"

No answer.

"TSU-NII??"

No answer.

"P.. PA.. PAPA??"

No answer.

YA.. YAYA??"

No answer either.

His eyes then turned glassy. He called the four name/nicknames again, and again, and again, so many times until his throat starting to hurt.

That was when his tears started flowing.

A few minutes after he cries, he felt someone tapped his shoulder. He looked back, wiped his tears and instead of freaked out, he smiled, he's happy. Happy to see there's someone here, he's not in that darkness alone, even though that person didn't show his face.

A second after that, the darkness clear away and Tsuna found himself in an unfamiliar room, the room only has pillars, nothing else.

"Tell me, boy.." The masked man asked.

"Yes?" Tsuna looked at him and give him a questioning look.

"Do you want to go back? To your family is?"

Tsuna's eyes brighten then nodded. "Un! I want! I have to checked on Mama and Tsu-nii to see if they are hurt or not!"

"Okay, I will send you back. Before that, would you mind helping me?"

"If I can do it then yes!"

"......Why did you trust me when we just met?" The masked man gave a questioning look although it can't be seen through the mask.

"Because my feeling tells me that Oji-san is not a bad guy!" Tsuna smiled.

"Hyper intuition I see" He muttered.

"Hm?"

"Oh, nothing. What I wanted you to help me is, can you help me took care of this?" The man handed Tsuna the item.

"This is?" Tsuna asked while examined the item he received.

"You will know it when you are older. So, can you help me with that?"

"Okay! I'll help you!"

"Promise me to took care of it, okay? Because it's an important item"

"Un! I promise!"

"Thank you.. Now, I will send you back. Good luck, Sawada Tsunayoshi"

"Huh? How did you kno-"

Before Tsuna can finished his sentence, darkness started taking over his consciousness.

《》《》《 The Hidden Sky 》《》《》

When the masked man make sure that Tsuna already disappear from his sight, someone who's currently standing in the shadow behind him talked to him.

"Thank you for helping me giving it to the boy"

"It's fine but.. Are you sure about this? Giving something... cruel to a child that young?"

"We can't do anything about it anymore.. That item chose the boy and the boy's nightmare already started making it's move. I just hope the boy will be able to bear with it and won't lose hope"

"I guess you are right.. ......By the way, I am sure you don't mind if I help the boy a little sometimes, right?"

"Yes, thank you.. The boy will definitely need it"

"Then, excuse me"

With that, they end their conversation and the masked man disappear.

"Even though I didn't tell them, I hope they will realize it and help the boy too"

《》《》《 The Hidden Sky 》《》《》

Tsuna woke up and unlike before, he found himself on a bed in a white room. For a second there, Tsuna actually having a panic attack, thinking that he's currently in Heaven because he was in a dark place just a few seconds ago.

He looked around and saw Ietsuna sleeping on a chair beside his bed while holding tightly of his right bandaged hand.

"Tsu-nii?" He shook his brother with his left hand.

Ietsuna woke up from the shook and looked at Tsuna with widened eyes. He immediately hugged him and started crying. Tsuna was confused of this and his feeling tells him that something very bad had happened. Even with all the uneasiness inside his mind, he still tried to calm his twin down.

After a few minutes, Ietsuna finally stopped crying and looked at Tsuna since he is sure that his twin wanted to asked something so he gave him a I-am-sure-you-wanted-to-ask-something-so-go-ahead look.

《》《》《 The Hidden Sky 》《》《》

= Ietsuna's POV =

When I finally calm down, I looked at Tsu-kun and gave him a I-am-sure-you-wanted-to-ask-something-so-go-ahead look.

I just hope Tsu-kun won't asked the question the I wanted to avoid but it looks like fate either hate me or wanted to test me to make Tsu-kun asked it.

"Tsu-nii, where's Mama? Is she alright? I want to see her" Tsu-kun asked and I don't know what to say to him because I am sure that he will blame himself.

"Mama is okay, Tsu-kun. You can't see her yet since doctor said Mama has to rest" I smiled.

After I said that, although Tsu-kun didn't say anything, he's staring at me as if he knows that I was lying to him and I was right.

"Tsu-nii, I know you are lying to me. Please tell me! What happened to Mama? Is.. Is she okay?"

".....Tsu-kun..." I don't want him to know. He will be very sad again just like back then when Papa came back and ignore Tsu-kun.

"Tsu-nii.... Please? Please tell me?" Tsu-kun pleaded. I can see his eyes turned glassy and I am sure I am the same.

Tears started to flowed from my eyes again. "I am sorry, Tsu-kun.... Mama has... Mama has passed away..." Tsu-kun's eyes widen and his eyes are starting to cry too.
.......................................................................

Yaya is the name of the twins' pet cat and yes.. I didn't put him in the story though.. Just assume that he is somewhere sleeping in the house n rarely comes out xD