It's All My Fault

WARNINGS!
= OCs and OOCs
= Wrong Grammars and Spellings
= G and Gokudera's beautiful and colourful words

DISCLAIMER!
~ I DO NOT OWN KHR except OCs and THE STORY ~
.......................................................................

"Talking"
'Thoughts'
"Italian"
Flashbacks
Author Note / AN
.......................................................................

"Tsu-nii.... Please? Please tell me?" Tsu-kun pleaded. I can see his eyes turned glassy and I am sure I am the same.

Tears started to flowed from my eyes again. "I am sorry, Tsu-kun.... Mama has... Mama has passed away..." Tsu-kun's eyes widen and his eyes are starting to cry too.
.......................................................................

= 3rd Person's POV =

The room become silent and the only sound can be heard are sobbing and sniffling. None of the twin said something. After a few minutes, Tsuna break the silent.

"Tsu-nii, I am sorry.. Please leave me alone"

"But-"

"Please.., Tsu-ni.."

At that time, the only thing that are on his mind is 'This is all my fault'.

Before Ietsuna relied Tsuna's pleaded, Iemitsu barged in and judging from his darkened face, it was definitely a bad news.

= Ietsuna's POV =

~ Flashback ~

An ambulance came and they put both Mama and Tsu-kun on a stretcher and carried them to the ambulance. When they put Mama and Tsu-kun inside, one of them told me to go with them to the hospital, so I did.

They prepared equipments and put on Mama and Tsu-kun. Tsu-kun's equipments were not as many as Mama's since he is not badly injured, just with scratches and bruises when he fall on the ground after Mama and Tsu-kun got hit by that truck.

On the way to the hospital, they were in a frantic since one of them said that Mama has stopped breathing.

"She has stop breathing! I'll do a CPR!"

"Bring that equipments here now!"

"She's breathing again!"

"Shouma(driver's name), hurry! We need the hospital's equipments!!"

The shouting won't stop. I then covered my ears hoping that I won't heard what they said. While doing that, I was trying to calm myself down, to remove all those negative thinking by saying 'Mama and Tsu-kun, you are going to be okay, please hold on, we are going to reach the hospital soon enough' to myself.

After we reached the hospital, they separated Mama and Tsu-kun. Mama goes to the emergency room, while Tsu-kun to patient's room number 27. And they told me to go to the patient's room too to check whether I was also injured even though I said I am fine.

Few hours had passed and the doctor came out of Mama's room.

"Child, where is your father?" The doctor asked.

"Papa hasn't come yet, maybe he's on his way here from Italy"

"I see.."

I stared at the doctor, waiting for him to say what happened to Mama. After a few seconds, I then was sure that he won't say anything.