The Past

WARNINGS!
= OCs and OOCs
= Wrong Grammars and Spellings
= G and Gokudera's beautiful and colourful words

DISCLAIMER!
~ I DO NOT OWN KHR except OCs and THE STORY ~
.......................................................................

"Talking"
'Thoughts'
"Italian"
Flashbacks
Author Note / AN
.......................................................................

"So that time was not an imagination" Chrome murmured but Daemon heard it.

"Nufufufu, what do you mean, Chrome?" Daemon asked and everyone turned their attention to Chrome, who then blushed and hide behind her father.

"Um.. I saw him before, a few days after Nana-san passed away when we came here" She looked at Tsuna, who looked back.

"......If you ever saw me, that means you are that girl, huh?" Tsuna said, still looking at Chrome.
.......................................................................

= 3rd Person's POV =

~ 8 years ago ~

After Nana passed away, Iemitsu went into depression for a few days, Giotto, being a nice and caring younger brother, was planning to go to visit him without telling his Guardians since they kind of hate Iemitsu. But then got found out by his Storm Guardian, G when he was tip-toeing to the front door.

He was about to hold the door handle when someone grabbed his collar from behind.

"Where do you think you are going, my honorable boss?" G smiled and a tick mark can be seen on his forehead, which made Giotto sweating bullets. "A.. Aah.. G, wha.. what are you doing here?" Giotto, who still sweating bullets asked.

"Oh, me? Nothing much.. Was just looking for my dear boss, who just escAPE FROM HIS PAPERWORKS!" G shouted and started dragging him, who screamed "Nooooo!! Let me gooo!! I don't want to go back to that hell" to his office.

《》《》《》 Hidden Sky 《》《》《》

So currently Giotto doing his mountains of paperworks with all of his Guardians guarding him, in case he escape again, except a certain Cloud and Mist, who disappeared somewhere else.

"Can't you just give me a break already, guys??? My hand is tired alreadyyy.." Giotto whined while doing his paperworks.

"No, can't do, your paperworks keep increasing day by day because you keep running from it" G shrugged.

"And who's fault do you think is it.." Giotto mumbled.

"....."

"....."

"Guys, can I asked you one thing?" Giotto stopped writing and looked at his Guardians, who also stopped whatever they were doing.

"What do want to asked, Giotto?" Asari asked.

"I know you guys don't like him, but you still remember my ...Fratello, right?" Giotto asked in hesitation when he mention his brother.

"Are f*cking kidding me? We aren't don't like him, we are f*cking despised him, and yes, why?" G growled.

"Well.. Um.. I heard that his wife, my sister-in-law passed away"

"So?"

"So.. Do you mind if I ...um.. go and visit him?"

The Guardians looked at each other, including Alaude and Daemon who appeared out of nowhere, doing a silence conversation.

Then they looked at Giotto, which made him felt uncomfortable and nervous at the same time.