New Year Special

WARNINGS!
= OCs and OOCs
= Wrong Grammars and Spellings

DISCLAIMER!
~ I DO NOT OWN KHR except OCs and THE STORY ~
.......................................................................

"Talking"
'Thoughts'
"Italian"
Flashbacks
Author Note / AN
.......................................................................

= 3rd Person's POV =

Nana was cooking breakfasts while humming, and both of her little twin angels were still asleep.

After finished making breakfasts, Nana went upstairs to wake her children up.

Entering their shared room, she silently squealed when she saw the twin, Tsuna and Ietsuna sleeping while hugging each other, and the older one was drooling a little.

Nana put her right hand on her cheek and sighed. 'Too bad I have to ruined it by waking them up.. Take a picture first then~' Nana smiled.

She took out her phone and.... CLICK!

'Aah!! So cute!!' Nana silently squealed again looking at the picture she just took a few seconds ago.

She put her phone back to her pocket and shook both boys.

"Ie-kun, Tsu-kun, time to wake up" She said and received a "five more minutezzzz" from Ietsuna and a "okayyyzzzz" from Tsuna.

"Wake up before I finished your mochis and sushis~" And both boys immediately woke up.

"Mama, I am awake so don't eat my mochis and sushis!!" The boys shouted in unison and Nana giggled, which made the twins glared (read : pouted) at her.

"Ohayou, Ie-kun, Tsu-kun. Did you had a nice dream?" She smiled.

"Ohayou, Mama" Both boys nodded and said it in unison again.

"And yep! I dreamt that I become a very very biiig robot and protect Mama and Tsu-kun from bad guys!" Ietsuna said it proudly.

"If it's me, I dreamt about I fly and fly and fly in the sky and then roll on the fluffy soft cloud and then.. and then from the sky, I can see cute tiny clams in the beautiful blue sea, and also a colourful rainbow coming out of the sea! It was so cooool!" Tsuna squealed.

Nana giggled again, even though they are twins, their dreams really different from each other.

"Now go and take a bath, boys. Or have you forgotten what day it is today?" Tsuna and Ietsuna looked at each other then stared at their mother for a few seconds and they widen their eyes.

"New Year!!" And the twins ran out and Nana giggled for the 3rd times.

《》《》 New Year Special 《》《》

"Mama, Happy New Year!! ...Hehe.." Both boys said in in unison while opened their palm and grinned, waiting for Nana to give them something.

"Happy New Year, Ie-kun, Tsu-kun.. And here's your Otoshidama*" Nana handed them those.

"Yaay!! Thanks, Mama!" The twins were jumping in joy.

"Okay, boys, time to eat or Mama is going to finish them for you~" Nana grinned.

"Hieee!!" The twins immediately sit on their seats. "Ittadakimasu!" and started eating, Nana then went to her seat and started eating too.

While eating, silence filled the living room. (AN : Ahaha.. Um.. Yeah.. They eat at the living room during New Year) Tsuna then broke the silence by asking where their father was. That question surprised the other two, especially Nana since she knew Ietsuna is her husband's favourite.