Omake! - Buon San Valentino!

WARNINGS!
= OOCs
= Grammars and Spellings

DISCLAIMER!
~ I DO NOT OWN KHR ~
.......................................................................

"Talking"
'Thoughts'
"Italian"
Author Note / AN
.......................................................................

The twins, Hayato, Takeshi : 14
(2nd year of Middle School - many days after the twins met the bomber, and few days before Tsuna was taken away)

= 3rd Person's POV =

It was 14th of February, the day where most females gave chocolates to the opposite gender in interest. Some would declare their love to the opposite gender, and some would keep their friendship to the opposite gender.

// Ietsuna's class //
// Already the last class session, the teachers were powerless against the rabid females who glared / growled at them whenever they tried to stop them, even Kyouya was smart enough to not to get involve //

"Gokudera-sama!! Please take my chocolate of love!!"

"Gokudera-san!! I love you!! Take my chocolate please!!"

"Yamamoto-kun!! Take my chocolate!!"

"Takeshi-sama!! Please take mine!!"

"Takeshi-kun!! Take my chocolate please!!"

"Gokudera-sama!!"

"Gokudera-kun!!"

"Takeshi-sama!!"

"Yamamoto-kun!!"

"Takeshi-kun!!"

And

so

on..

Ietsuna, who was standing by the window, sighed while watching his two popular friends surrounded by fangirls who shoved their chocolates at the two, where one rudely decline but was ignored, and the other politely decline but also was ignored.

Turning his head to another side, a small group of brave girls, who didn't care when the person in interest gave them a chilling glare, were glancing here and there, looking for that person, who seemed to be absent.

"Rusaku-sama, where are you??"

"Icy Wolf-sama!! Please come out and have my chocolate of love!!"

"Please come out, my Ice Prince!!"

And

so

on

again..

Ietsuna arched his eyebrow when he heard the last title. Ice Prince? Quite fitting because of the chilling glare his brother always gave to shut people up.

'I wonder where did Tsu-kun disappeared to..' He sighed, turning his head and looked at the clear blue sky, before turning back when he heard someone called him.

"Sawada-kun"

"Huh? Uh, I mean yes?" Ietsuna blinked, asking the fidgetting girl infront of him, before staring at the chocolate shoved to his face.

"Uuh...?" Ietsuna blinked at the chocolate on his hands. 'Maybe she wanted me to hand this over to Tsu-kun? But why me?' Ietsuna thought, doubting that it's for him.

"That.. It.. It's fo..for you" The girl stuttered before dashing away from Ietsuna, who stared stupidly at the blurred retreating figure.

When the girl's words finally fully registered in his brain, Ietsuna's face turned red. 'Fo..For me??? I haven't said thank you yet!!' Ietsuna sweatdropped, face still red.