Home Tutor

WARNINGS!
= OCs and OOCs
= Wrong Grammars and Spellings
= G and Gokudera's beautiful and colourful words

DISCLAIMER!
~ I DO NOT OWN KHR except OCs and THE STORY ~
.......................................................................

"Talking"
'Thoughts'
"Italian"
Flashbacks
Author Note / AN
.......................................................................

I looked at him, waiting for him to continue. He sighed then said that Father called another tutor again, and this time an Italian tutor, who will arrive here tomorrow morning, he also said that it's better to tell me about this. I nodded then closed and locked the door again.

.

After I told Tsu-kun about that Italian tutor, I went to my room which is located at the opposite of Tsu-kun's room.

"I hope our bond will go back to how it used to be.. I missed those times when Mama was still alive" I murmured.
.......................................................................

= 3rd Person's POV =

~ Tsuna's Dream ~

"You are going to be the boss of the most powerful mafia famiglia as Vongola Undicesimo, the eleventh boss of Vongola, Sawada Ietsuna"

.

.

"I am his brother, nice to meet you "

.

.

"You idiot! We got the wrong child! This boy is Sawada Ietsuna!"

.

.

"No! Stop it!! Please! I don't want to forget about you! Please... Stop... It.."

.

.

"We are going to test you, Sawada Ietsuna"

.

.

"Why give that thing to a child?!"

.

.

"It's okay, I'll do it"

.

.

"Don't do it, Tsu-kun!! You will die!!"

~ End of Dream ~

(AN : A little spoiler for future events~ :v )

= Tsuna's POV =

I slowly opened my eyes after that dream ends.

'I believe that is not a normal dream...... Probably another future sight'

'That last one... I...am going to die?'

".........."

I sighed.

"No use thinking about it now, and it's still 5 in the morning. Guess I'll do the cleaning now then go to school early"

I went downstairs and do the cleaning which I usually do every morning. Why would I do this? Fath-I mean Iemitsu-sama won't allowed me to live anywhere except this house because he said Mama would be upset if I did since she adored me. He told me to be the servant of this house, I don't really mind that but I hope he didn't keep doing 'that' to me every time he got problems.

After I finished cleaning, I went to take a shower and changed into my school uniform. Then make a bento for both me and Tsu-nii, and after that, I went upstairs to wake Tsu-nii up.