The Truth

WARNINGS!
= OCs and OOCs
= Wrong Grammars and Spellings
= G and Gokudera's beautiful and colourful words

DISCLAIMER!
~ I DO NOT OWN KHR except OCs and THE STORY ~
.......................................................................

"Talking"
'Thoughts'
"Italian"
Flashbacks
Author Note / AN
.......................................................................

"E.. Ever since I saw yo.. your eyes that time, I.. I was hoping to see tha.. that eyes again.." Chrome stuttered and her face was red.

"Nufufufu, why did you hope that, Chrome?" Daemon asked.

"It's.... It's beautiful, just like uncle Giotto's eyes" Chrome blushed again and hid her face using her hands.

Her statement made everyone shocked although some of them didn't showed it, except Kyoya and Ietsuna of course, then looked at Tsuna.
.......................................................................

= 3rd Person's POV =

Everyone stared at Tsuna's eyes, which made them "It's true", "Ooh..", "Aah..", etc.

Then tick marks appeared at Tsuna's forehead, he looked at Chrome and said thanks for the compliment, then turned to the spectators.

"Would you mind to stop staring at me as if I am some extincted animal?!" Tsuna glared at them, which made everyone stopped staring and made them snapped out of their thoughts.

"So.. Sorry,, So um.. why are you inside this storage room alone?" Giotto cleared his throat and asked, but that question made the temperature dropped tremendously because Ietsuna glared coldly at Giotto, which made them shivered.

"What do you mean by storage? This is my room, can't you see there's a bed, closet, study table, wardrobe and a mirror there?" Tsuna said as if he didn't felt anything like temperature dropped while pointing each items he just stated.

Awkward Silence..

"If you don't have any business here, then get out of this room!" Tsuna shouted, which made everyone jumped.

"Yeah, get out of this room!" Ietsuna replayed.

"You too, Ietsuna-sama!" Tsuna turned to his twin.

"Me too?!" He said with a shocked expression.

"Nufufufu, I still have business with you here, Ietsuna's clone" Daemon said and everyone turned to him.

"And that is?" Tsuna asked.

"Nufufufu, you haven't stated your name and how dare you to make my beloved daughter confused, I'll cut you in half" Daemon summoned his scythe and pointed at Tsuna, which earned the man some shoutings from Ietsuna and the others, while Tsuna just stared at him boredly.

Then Tsuna said something with in monotone voice, which shocked everyone, but in Ietsuna's case, freaked out. "If you wanted to kill me, you don't need to because I know that I will die soon"

"Tsu.. Tsu-kun? What ...are you talking about??" Ietsuna stuttered.

Giotto asked why did Tsuna said that, Tsuna answered that can see the future which the adults guess that Tsuna was probably the holder of the missing Sky Pacifier, which Aria and Yuni, the supposed to be the next successors didn't know where the Pacifier disappeared to, but they hope their guess were wrong.

Giotto was about to asked Tsuna about that when Reborn came in. And before Reborn can asked why they all gathered in a small room there, Reborn's pacifier and something inside the drawer in the study table shone brightly, which made everyone gasped.