I Want to Go Back

WARNINGS!
= OCs and OOCs
= Wrong Grammars and Spellings
= G and Gokudera's beautiful and colourful words

DISCLAIMER!
~ I DO NOT OWN KHR except OCs and THE STORY ~
.......................................................................

"Talking"
'Thoughts'
"Italian"
Flashbacks
Author Note / AN
.......................................................................

Gah.. I actually forgot to make the flashbacks in Italic in previous chapters =_=
.......................................................................

Seeing that it looks like Tsuna won't remove the blanket which covered his head anytime soon, Ietsuna left but it's after he said that whatever happened, Tsuna will always be his brother and he will always loved him.

After making sure Ietsuna already left the room, Tsuna removed the blanket and murmured something with tears flowing from both of his beautiful orange eyes.

.

"Why me?"

.

"Why did Papa hate me that badly ever since I was younger?"

.

"What did I do to him?"

.

"Why did I ever born?"

.

"Why am I even alive?"

.

Looking at the door, "I am sorry, Tsu-nii, but you won't be seeing me often from now on"
.......................................................................

~ 8 years later ~

Tunas already turned 14 :3

= Ietsuna's POV =

It had been eight years since the accident which took Mama away and made Tsu-kun changed.

Ever since he and Father finished talking that day, the next day, Tsu-kun became colder and either kept ignoring or walk away from me when I tried to talked to him. It seems that Father doesn't even care about that either.

When we were about to entered Namimori middle, Father won't allowed Tsu-kun to and told him to stay at home. I shouted at him and said that I won't come out of my room if he won't allowed Tsu-kun to entered the same school with me.

Of course he didn't believed me, so I proved it to him that I was serious. I locked myself in my room for a few days and he eventually gave up and let Tsu-kun entered Namimori middle, but under one condition, Tsu-kun will have to changed his name. It looks like Father don't want people to know that I have a sibling or he had two sons.

In school, Tsu-kun wasn't known as Sawada Tsunayoshi but as Rusaku Tsumiyoshi. "Rusaku" will be Tsu-kun's new last name, Tsu-kun himself decided it. When I asked why he chose that, he won't told me.

"Tsumi" means "Sin" that Father gave him because he believed that Tsu-kun was the one who caused Mama's death, and "Yoshi" is from his original name, which Father said he didn't want to fully deleted the name that Mama gave to Tsu-kun.

In school, Tsu-kun is kind of a lone wolf. He rarely talks and rarely shows emotions, that makes other people harder to approach him.

Different from me, all of Tsu-kun's test got full marks, while I am totally the opposite, well.. except for PE though, which makes me earned the title "baka-Ie" and Tsu-kun got the title "icy wolf" much to our displeasure but I don't have a choice, do I?.

At home, Tsu-kun always shut himself in his room, he won't come out no matter what I said. And when he went somewhere, I will definitely lose him halfway, no matter how hard I was watching and concentrating on him.

= 3rd Person's POV =

His self-proclaimed genius math teacher, Nezu-sensei saw Ietsuna and walked towards his own desk, and glared at the not-listening-to-his-lesson boy.

He slammed him right hand on the desk which gave the students, especially the said boy a shock, and shouted "Sawada! What are doing daydreaming during my class?! You should pay attention because your test result is the lowest!" After that shown the 27 score to the students.

The students laughed, except for few of them. Ietsuna's face redden because of the embarrassment, he looked down and stared at his hand.

Unknown to him, Tsuna, who sit far from him, sigh when he looked at his older twin.

"You should learned from Rusaku! He always listened to my lesson and managed to got full scores!"

This makes everyone looked at him, and some of them "Kyaaa, icy wolf-sama so clever!"-ing (Yeah.. fangirls), there were also "As expected of Tsumi" "Rusaku actually understand what Nezu-sensei babbling about?!" "That's icy wolf for you", much to Tsuna's displeasure.

= Tsuna's POV =

'Tsu-nii got the lowest score again' I then looked at him and sigh. 'Is it my fault? Ever since 'that' day, Tsu-nii's scores kept falling'

"....." (AN : Tsuna's currently doing a flashbacks about 'that' day, which will be reveal one day :v )

"You should learned from Rusaku! He always listened to my lesson and managed to got full scores!" the annoying sensei shouted. That makes me snapped out of my thoughts.

'Eh? What did he just say? ....I uh.. never listened to his make-me-so-sleepy lessons and the test were so easy!' I mentally facepalm while maintaining my emotionless face.

Then everyone looked at me and the class became so noisy. It pissed me off then I glared at them all and the class became silent.

= 3rd Person's POV =

Even after Tsuna's glare that made the students shut their mouth up, the self-proclaimed sensei still kept babbling about how his lesson were the easiest than any other subjects and they will be easier to understand if they listened to what he says, which makes the subject became harder to understood.

Both skies went back to their own world again and murmured

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"I want to go back to that time again"
.......................................................................

Ever since 'that' day, Ietsuna didn't called Iemitsu "Papa" anymore but "Father" instead.

Rusaku in Indonesian (rusak) means broken. Tsuna gave that name to himself because he is currently broken.

He never got a father's love and he had lost the only adult that loved him, and he can't get close to Ietsuna anymore thanks to Mr. Greedy-of-a-d*mn-father.

So, Tsuna is a young Broken Sky.
.......................................................................

3k readers reached! Arigatou, minna! xD