Transfer Student

WARNINGS!
= OCs and OOCs
= Wrong Grammars and Spellings
= G and Gokudera's beautiful and colourful words

DISCLAIMER!
~ I DO NOT OWN KHR except OCs and THE STORY ~
.......................................................................

"Talking"
'Thoughts'
"Italian"
Flashbacks
Author Note / AN
.......................................................................

When Tsuna left the building, he saw a red hair man with a tattoo on his face behind the tree watching him, and he was shocked when he saw a replica of him, who was wearing only a boxer came out of the building.

A few seconds after that, he left and Tsuna narrowed his eyes while watching him left, while Ietsuna didn't even realized someone was there.

"Tsu-kun! I never thought you would came and watched!" Ietsuna said happily. Tsuna turned him and said "I never wanted to but Kyoko and Hana dragged me here. Now, if you'll excuse me", Tsuna bowed his head a little and left because he had a promise to do after saying. Ietsuna was about to chase after Tsuna but stopped when Tsuna said "And if you wanted to chase after me, you better put your clothes on", which made Ietsuna's face turned red.
.......................................................................

= 3rd Person's POV =

~ Somewhere in Namimori Forest ~

A certain magenta head with a tattoo on his face suddenly barged into a house and startled all the people inside.

"What the.. G, what are you doing startling us like that?!" a spicky gravity defying blond hair man, Giotto / Sawada Ieyasu shouted.

"Ahaha, did you have fun outside, G?" a happy-go-lucky man, Yamamoto Asari laughed.

"You don't have to startled us like that, you stupid pinkie old man!" a boy with a similar hairstyle as G, Gokudera Hayato shouted.

"May God forgive G for startling people" a certain priest, Sasagawa Knuckle prayed.

"Yare, yare.. What do you think you were doing, idiot-G" a green hair man, Bovino Lampo said with a lazy tone, while the boy who has a black similar hairstyle as him, Bovino Lambo just opened his eyes and stared at G.

"Nu/Kufufufu.. Do you want to die, you idiot octopus/uncle pink octopus?" a man and a boy with pineapple hairstyles, Spade Daemon and Spade Mukuro said while holding their scythe and trident, while a girl with also similar hairstyle, Spade Chrome trying to stopped both of them.

"I'll arrest you to death for startling people, herbivore!" a platinum blond man, Hibari Alaude threatened.

"WHOA! WAIT! WAIT! WAIT! WAIT! I didn't mean to! And I am NOT AN OCTOPUS! Anyway, Giotto, I demand an explanation!" G grabbed Giotto shoulder and shook him.

"What do you mean by explanation? And stop that!" Giotto managed to escape from G's shoulder-shaking.

"You said your nephew don't have a brother nor a sibling but while I was at his school just now, I saw someone who look almost like him, as if a twin!" G shouted and that news shock everyone. Giotto was still processing what G was saying.

Then he shouted. "Wait what?! That's impossible! We met Ietsuna so many times already few years ago and we didn't see any replica!"

"That's why I demand an explanation!" G shouted back.

"Maa.. Maa.. Why don't we just wait for Takeshi, Kyoya and Ryohei back and ask them?" Asari, who was trying to stop their shouting said in Japanese.