Chapter 45 - Tsunayoshi's Curse

WARNINGS!
= OOCs
= Grammars and Spellings

DISCLAIMER!
~ I DO NOT OWN KHR ~
.......................................................................

"Talking"
'Thoughts'
Flashbacks
.......................................................................

The moment Reborn and Ietsuna reached back to the future, they found out that Kyouya actually already returned a few moments before everyone else did, which made Ietsuna sighed.

"Welcome back, Ietsuna-kun" Shoichi smiled at the brunet, who smiled back. "Is it really just 10 minutes had passed?" Ietsuna asked, and both Shouichi and Spanner nodded at him, which Ietsuna sighed again.

They were back to the future again.

The battle of Choice was near.
.......................................................................

= 3rd Person's POV =

On the day of Choice battle, just as Byakuran told them to gather, which was Namimori shrine, a machine with hologram-Byakuran's face appeared above them and told them that in order to go the prepared battle field, they need to provide five million fiamma volts to make the machine active to transfer them there. But if they failed to do so, the town they were in will be destroyed.

Time limit for the flame provide would be the light that hologram Byakuran shone down. The moment it's closed, then Vongola will be disqualified.

Even though it's starting closing down, Ietsuna didn't do anything, waiting for the remaining Guardians who hadn't arrived there.

And at the last minute, the remaining two Guardians appeared, Ietsuna and the others immediately inserted their flames to their Vongola boxes, summoning their animal weapons, before providing the flames towards the machine above them, which reaches ten million fiamma volts.

Since it reaches the minimum requirement, Byakuran summoned cards surrounding Ietsuna and told him to choose which field they will fight in. And the card Ietsuna took was the Lightning field.

"All right, let's go!" Byakuran said cheerfully, and the machine shone down before started to transfer them to the choosen field, which shocked them when they saw the field was full of tall buildings.

After a few (in Byakuran's case)pleasant greetings, he held out a device to decide whoever will be the participants of the battle.

"Oh by the way, instead of killing your target, you just need to paint them with this paint" Byakuran said happily while pulling out a box of weapons with paints filling them, which made those on Vongola's side blinked at him.

"But of course the paints are for the targets only, the other participants have to fight! Not to worry, these are real paints and not to worry again, this paint is washable!" Byakuran continued happily.

"Wait, so we don't have to kill our target?" Ietsuna blinked him.

"Hm? Well.. I don't want Shou-chan to die yet~ I wanted him to see when I take over the world before killing him~ But! If you prefer killing, then okay~ It seems more fun by painting your opponents using blood instead of paint after all~" Byakuran gave a fox-smile, which made Ietsuna immediately shook his head, objecting it.

"And that's that! We will go to our side now! Have fun and bye bye~" Byakuran gave another fox-smile and left the spot, followed by his Guardians.

Those on Vongola's side looked at each other, saying this would be an easy win since they didn't need to kill while having the same question on their heads.