Omake! - 8 Years Ago

WARNINGS!
= OCs and OOCs
= Wrong Grammars and Spellings
= G and Gokudera's beautiful and colourful words

DISCLAIMER!
~ I DO NOT OWN KHR except OCs and THE STORY ~
.......................................................................

"Talking"
'Thoughts'
"Italian"
Flashbacks
Author Note / AN
.......................................................................

This omake has the same timeline as chapter "The Past", which means it is the time when Giotto and his Guardians and the children went to visit a certain blonde 8 years ago.
.......................................................................

= 3rd Person's POV =

On the next day after Giotto and the others visit Iemitsu, they stayed at their mansion, which looks exactly the same as their mansion in Italy, except for it's size, which was a little smaller. They were staying in Namimori for a few days before going back.

《》《》《》《 OMAKE 》《》《》《》

It was 5 in the morning and Tsuna already awake. He was in a hurry to go out to have a walk because when Iemitsu came back, he won't have a chance to go out easily.

He changed his pajamas into a light blue with black inside shirt, black pants and then took out his hat, to prevent people to see his full face and unique hairstyle.

'It's still 5.. Since Iemitsu-sama came back home really late at night again yesterday, I bet he'll woke up around noon. This is the perfect time to go out!' Tsuna pumped his fist then opened the door.

《》《》《》《 OMAKE 》《》《》《》

'Just as I thought.. Not many people come out of the house yet. I can wander around freely!' Tsuna grinned and started exploring Namimori.

When he reached to a certain block, he heard someone's voice and Tsuna felt that that voice was calling him.

"Kid, long time no see!" Tsuna turned his head a little towards the source of the voice, which was right behind him and saw a familiar-looking man standing infront of a familiar sushi shop.

'Maybe he mistook me as someone else. No one know me.. They only know Tsu-nii' Tsuna thought. He then walked away, furthering himself from the man.

"Huh? Oi! I am right here! ...Did he forget who I am? ....Tsuna-kun! Oi! Tsunayoshi-kun!" The man shouted.

His last shout stopped Tsuna from walking then snapped his head towards the man and looked at the man with wide eyes.

'He.. know who I am?' Tsuna thought and his eyes became glassy.

The man grinned and signaled Tsuna to come closer to him, which he did, then asked about why did Tsuna was alone walking around that early in the morning but received a flowing tears from Tsuna's eyes, instead of an answer, which made the man panicked.

"Eh? What?! Why are you crying?!" The man asked but received no answer again. So he carried Tsuna inside his house and put him down on the chair.

"Outside might not be comfortable to speak so I think here is fine. So can you tell me why are you outside of the house this early in the morning, Tsunayoshi-kun?" The man grinned.

Instead of answering, Tsuna looked at the man, trying to remember who he was since he looked really familiar. Sensing what Tsuna was thinking, he then introduced himself.

"You really don't remember me? Well, it's understandable because it's been a long time since you and your twin last came here" The man grinned again. "I am Yamamoto Tsuyoshi, the owner of this sushi shop and kendo dojo behind this shop. I was your parents' friend, more specifically, your mother's"