The Sky's Curse

Chapter 38 - The Sky's Curse

WARNINGS!
= OCs and OOCs
= Wrong Grammars and Spellings

DISCLAIMER!
~ I DO NOT OWN KHR except OCs and THE STORY ~
.......................................................................

"Talking"
'Thoughts'
"Italian"
Flashbacks
Author Note / AN
.......................................................................

After that, Squalo told them about an easy-to-undestand order, then started a fight with a certain prince, who appeared saying that he was bored, before cutting off the line, which made everyone sweatdropped.

A second after that, they all turned around when they saw a tapping sound on the ground.

"Sasagawa Ryohei has arrived!" Ryohei said, and Tsuna came out from behind him, grinning while waving at them. "Yo! I am back!"
.......................................................................

= 3rd Person's POV =

Ietsuna blinked. "Onii-san! Chrome! And ....Tsu-kun?! When did you go outside?! Is that why I didn't saw you anywhere?!"

"Well.. I left at dawn, joining Ryo-nii looking for Chrome" Tsuna smiled
(のڡの) , which made the young trio, Kusakabe, and Giannini sweatdropped, and Lal and Reborn just stared at them. "Anyway, I will be taking Chrome to the infirmary. and don't worry.. I'll asked Kyoko and Haru to change Chrome clothes" Tsuna said and taking Chrome from Ryohei, before leaving.

"By the way, I have brought back a massage when I was with the Varia" Ryohei said.

"What is the massage?" Reborn, who was sitting on Takeshi's shoulder, asked.

"I extremely forgot what it is about!!" Ryohei shouted, which made the trio from the past fell down, and the rest sweatdropped.

"But don't worry to the extreme! I wrote it down in a way that only I can understand!" Ryohei shouted, before pulls out a piece of paper from his suit, and looked through it.

Kusakabe then turned to Ietsuna asking if he really sure to not to investigate the possessed box animal in Chrome's bag, which Ietsuna nodded in return, saying that Chrome won't be happy if they touched the bag without permission.

"I understand" Kusakabe nodded, and stepped back.

《》《》《》 Hidden Sky 《》《》《》

After Tsuna finished treating Chrome's injuries with the help of Kyoko and Haru, who were told that Chrome got into an accident when she arrived at the future, he went back to the room where the others were.

Opening the door, he greeted those who turned their heads towards him. "Hey, I am back"

Reborn nodded at him, before turning his head towards the TYL Sun. "Now that Tsuna's back, you can now tell us what happened and what the massage is, right?" He asked, which Ryohei nodded at him.

"Yes. I visited Varia as a massager of the Eleventh in regards to a certain condition. And in the middle of that, the Vongola hunt started" Ryohei said, while Ietsuna looked at him with wide eyes. "My order?!"

Ryohei nodded at him, before continuing. "Some source told the Varia about you guys from ten years ago, and I heard it from there too. Only the surviving top members of Vongola and it's affiliates know about this, though there are many that don't believe it" Ryohei said.

"Affiliates famiglia.. You mean Dino-san's famiglia too? They are still alive?" Ietsuna asked, and Ryohei nodded at him, which Ietsuna sighed in relieve.