Fosc Obscur

Chapter 22 - Fosc Obscur

WARNINGS!
= OCs and OOCs
= Wrong Grammars and Spellings
= G, Gokudera, and whoever's beautiful and colourful words

DISCLAIMER!
~ I DO NOT OWN KHR except OCs and THE STORY ~
.......................................................................

"Talking"
'Thoughts'
"Italian"
Flashbacks
Author Note / AN
.......................................................................

"Nufufufu.. With pleasure, and I will be the one who will do it, there's no way I would let my beloved children to have their mind dirtied because of this b*astard's way of thinking" Daemon smiled, volunteering himself while summoning his scythe.

He closed his eyes then put the back of his scythe on Iemitsu's head.

A few seconds past and Daemon opened his eyes again then he looked at Iemitsu with disgust, which made everyone confused while looking at him.

"....What did you get, Daemon?" Giotto asked then Daemon looked at him.

"He sold the younger twin, Tsunayoshi to that experimenting famiglia, Estraneo" Daemon's face darkened while glaring at the unconscious blonde.
.......................................................................

= 3rd Person's POV =

"What?! Estraneo?! That f*cking famiglia that we haven't managed to find their main hideout that has been doing experiment on children?!" G shouted and Daemon nodded then G shouted out beautiful words in different languages.

After hearing what Daemon said, Mukuro's face darkened while gritting his teeth, as he remembered that they once kidnapped and do experiments on both him and his sister, which resulting them getting a special eye, although his sister almost died from the same experiment as him.

Giotto gritted his teeth and tighten his fist thinking about how to save Tsuna when they didn't even know where Estraneo's hideout was. 'This is bad'

"For now, let's go back, and we'll start searching for this Famiglia tomorrow" Giotto turned to the others which earned him complains.

"What the f*ck?! Why tomorrow?! We don't know what will they have done to the kid when we are asleep!" G said and the others nodded, which made Giotto sighed.

"I know! But this is already very late! I bet they will also sleep instead of doing experiments 24 hours?!" Giotto replied. ".....Fine! Alaude, I am counting on you" He turned to Alaude, which earned him a "Hn" from the man.

Then Giotto turned to the others again and said that they will also started searching tomorrow morning. Some still bothered by it but nodded anyway, then they left the house, leaving the tied Iemitsu on the floor.

Unknown to them, Ietsuna was on the stairs listening to the last conversation, which when Iemitsu was tied up.

He was woken up by the shoutings downstairs, that was why he planned to go down and see what happened but stopped halfway when he saw a glimpsed of tied Iemitsu.

"I... have a twin?" Ietsuna murmured while looking at his tied father, which he then ignored and went back to him room, assuming that he didn't see anything and wasn't woken up by the noises.

Ietsuna went back to his room. "Mafia.." He then realized something and looked around. "Speaking about mafia.. Where's Reborn?"

《》《》《》 Hidden Sky 《》《》《》

"Ugh.." Tsuna whimpered, biting his lower lip until it bleed. Tears already flowed from his eyes when they were experimenting him.

"Hey, this kid is stronger than he looked, he didn't even screamed like those brats. He will be a very valuable experiment" scientist A smirked.