He Knew It All Along

Chapter 24 - He Knew It All Along

WARNINGS!
= OCs and OOCs
= Wrong Grammars and Spellings
= G, Gokudera, and whoever's beautiful and colourful words

DISCLAIMER!
~ I DO NOT OWN KHR except OCs and THE STORY ~
.......................................................................

"Talking"
'Thoughts'
"Italian"
Flashbacks
Author Note / AN
.......................................................................

Giotto then began to tell the boy what he himself explained to Giotto, "The only information we know is that unlike your mother, who loved you twins equally, your father hate the boy ever since he was born, but he never told anyone why did he hate him. Your father even beat him up until unconscious when he was in a bad mood"

"That b*stard of a father of yours also said that the boy has a better score on every tests, a purer Sky flame, and a stronger intuition than you. Which means he has a better opportunity to be the next successor of Vongola than you. Since he won't accept that, in order for you to be the Undicesimo of Vongola, he sold your twin to a Famiglia that experiment on children until the children won't be able to handle the experiment then they will end their lives" G continued.

"I don't know if it's okay to tell you this but since you found out that you have a twin.... That boy sealed your memories about him away so that you won't suffer from losing him since you really treasured your twin a lot" Giotto said, which made Ietsuna's eyes widen.

.

I don't really mind with those conditions, as long as I can still be together with Tsu-nii tomorrow, the next day and so on.
.......................................................................

= 3rd Person's POV =

Tears won't stop flowing from Ietsuna's eyes as he finished reading that page. He then wiped his tears away and stand up, planning to stop reading and told his uncles about this but sat down again because he was curious about his forgotten twin's life, so he opened it again.

He gripped the book harder as he kept reading them, most of the earlier pages after Nana died, were about why he got beatings from Iemitsu and how he covered it up in order for his older twin, Ietsuna won't found out and got worried but most of the time, it failed since Ietsuna noticed the wounds.

He later lessen his gripped since the latter pages were about his daily life, woke up early to make breakfasts and stuff, where did he disappeared to even when Ietsuna was following him, which he was doing a part-time job at a small cafe, called "Youki" which means "weather", meaning will open at any weather.

'Isn't that's exaggerating?' Ietsuna sweatdropped.

He flip to the next page, 'Hm? This page is the last page already? And it's three days ago.. I didn't realized I almost almost finished the whole book' was what he thought before reading it just like how he read the previous pages.

But he then widen his eyes after reading a few sentences. "Wha.. What.. Tsu-kun, he.."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Um.. Cliffhanger?

.

.

.

.