Chrome vs Glo Xinia

Chapter 36 - Chrome vs Glo Xinia

WARNINGS!
= OCs and OOCs
= Wrong Grammars and Spellings
= Beautiful and colourful words

DISCLAIMER!
~ I DO NOT OWN KHR except OCs and THE STORY ~
.......................................................................

"Talking"
'Thoughts'
"Italian"
Flashbacks
Author Note / AN
.......................................................................

"I am glad that the information turned out to be true! He was right! He was completely right! Oh, excuse my rudeness! Hello there, I never thought we would meet again, although you are in a different appearance but I am sure it is just an illusion, right, Chrome Spade's 10 years younger self?" A dark purple pinkish hair man with glasses, wearing all white uniform and light blue cape, while holding a riding crop, and a Rain owl flying beside him, appeared from the door, smirking at her.

'That uniform, one of those Millefiore subordinate?' "....Who are you?" Chrome glared at him, pulling out her trident.
.......................................................................

Chrome used to be shy but during that two years, Chrome become more and more less-shy, which means.... Yeap! OOC!
.......................................................................

= 3rd Person's POV =

"Oh my apologies, the names Glo Xinia, 8th squad's captain of Millefiore White Spell. From the look of your face, looks like you are aware that you got sent to the future" Glo Xinia smirked.

Chrome gulped, didn't say anything, she gripped her trident harder while glaring and focusing on the man infront of her, especially when the said man was one of Millefiore's squad leader. 'Looks like I have to win against him to be able to get out'

"Here I thought Chrome's past self is just a weak and cowardly little girl, but I guess I was proven wrong.. You looked strong, just like your future self, though I still prefer the mature you to fight with, but no matter.... Let's see.." Glo Xinia said, then immediately dashed towards Chrome, who didn't have time to react, and he grabbed her arm with a ring.

"Ooh! Ring! The ring! Vongola ring! Thought I wonder how did it get frozen? I guess this is the reason why it didn't appear on the radar" He smirked, whole Chrome was trying to pry her hand of off him.

Seeing it's impossible, she gritted her teeth and swing her trident, resulting Glo Xinia to release her, and Chrome then jumped backwards, before holding her trident infront of her in a defensive stance.

"By the way, I never thought that you enjoyed being touched by a man, the blush on your face show your desire" Glo Xinia smirked, while Chrome gave him a confused face.

"What are you talking about? I was born with natural rosy cheeks" Chrome said in confusion, which ticked Glo Xinia off.

"Now get out of here, Glo Sinister! This place is mine, Muku-nii, Ken, and Chikusa's playground!" Chrome glared at him, which ticked Glo Xinia even more.

"It's Glo Xinia, not Glo Sinister, girl! And also such confidence you have there but the next thing I said would break it" Glo Xinia smirked before continuing. "This Muku-nii you are talking about was defeated by yours truly" He smirked again, which made Chrome widened her eyes.

"You lied!" Chrome shouted, glaring at him and swing her trident at Glo Xinia, which he dodged it while smirking. "Hehe! Come on! Let me hear that sweet voice of yours again!" Glo Xinia swing his riding crop, and Chrome barely dodged, which it ended up grazing her right cheek.