Chapter 47 - VS Millefiore Guardians

WARNINGS!
= OOCs
= Grammars and Spellings

DISCLAIMER!
~ I DO NOT OWN KHR ~
.......................................................................

"Talking"
'Thoughts'
"Italian"
Flashbacks
Author Note / AN
.......................................................................

Yes, I skip the Inheritance Succession by Vongola Primo Famiglia Arc

For some reason, I am not motived enough to type them down *sweatdrop*

If I were to type them down, hm.. The shorter shortest summary :
Undicesimo generation would sometimes freak out when they saw the strong resemblance of the Primo and Decimo generations, other than this, the rest of the Inheritance will be the same.
.......................................................................

The next morning, Byakuran and his Guardians readied themselves to leave the building for the final war.

The same goes to Ietsuna's side. They were preparing everything and set everyone out to their positions.

The battle would start soon.

Their last battle in the future.
.......................................................................

= 3rd Person's POV =

Before Byakuran and his Guardians left the building, the moment he one step out of the door, he stopped his track, blocking the way, Byakuran then turned around, facing five of few of those he considered as family.

Kikyo, and the others blinked in confusion looking at their Sky's expression directing towards them. "Byakuran-sama, is there something wrong?" Kikyo couldn't help but asked.

Byakuran went silent for a while before sighed sadly and softly, making his Cloud and right-hand, Kikyo, being the sharpest and smartest among the Guardians, narrowed his eyes at the man, multiple thought ran through his mind on what made his boss displayed that kind of expression.

"Before we left for this war, there's something I need to tell you all" Byakuran slowly started, and his Guardians looking at each other then slowly nodded.

Seeing them nodded, Byakuran told them about the plan, his illness, about Yuni and Tsuna. He told them everything that he kept to himself, in which only Yuni, Tsuna, and two others knew. And after he finished, many expressions ran through his Guardians' faces, but mostly the betrayed look when they realized just how much their leader kept things from them.

"If I may asked, Byakuran-sama" Kikyo said, breaking the few seconds of silence, taking all of their attentions to him, and Byakuran nodded.

"I meant no impoliteness when I asked this, but what do you expect us to do after hearing those? Especially about your ...death, Byakuran-sama" Kikyo asked, and he widened his eyes a little when his boss smiled at him, before directing that smile at the others.

"Make a choice" Byakuran replied, which Bluebell blinked. "What do you mean, Byakuran?"

"A choice whether or not are you going to follow me in this war. There is a high possibility that you will die if you choose to follow me" Byakuran said.

"Byakuran-sama, if by any chance we choose not to follow you, what will you do?" Kikyo asked.

"Then I will let you go, which is why I give you a choice. Follow me to war which will resulted in your possible death, or not to follow me and forget everything about me, Millefiore, and everything related to me" Byakuran smiled softly at them, which made them speechless.