Discussion

WARNINGS!
= OCs and OOCs
= Wrong Grammars and Spellings
= G and Gokudera's beautiful and colourful words

DISCLAIMER!
~ I DO NOT OWN KHR except OCs and THE STORY ~
.......................................................................

"Talking"
'Thoughts'
"Italian"
Flashbacks
Author Note / AN
.......................................................................

Even after Tsuna's glare that made the students shut their mouth up, the self-proclaimed sensei still kept babbling about how his lesson were the easiest than any other subjects and they will be easier to understand if they listened to what he says, which makes the subject became harder to understood.

Both skies went back to their own world again and murmured

.

"I want to go back to that time again"
.......................................................................

= 3rd Person's POV =

"Reborn, it won't be long until I will retire from my position....... Wait, that makes me sounds like an old man.... Anyway, I want you to train my nephew, Sawada Ietsuna, to make him ready to be the next boss, as Vongola Undicesimo" The young boss asked.

"Why the sudden decision, dame-Gio? You do know that you are still young and you are planning to choose the next successor this fast?" Reborn replied.

"I know that! But Fratello kept bugging me about having his son as my next successor and something along that line" He sighed.

"Hm.. Looks like that greedy man will never change... Fine, I'll go train the said boy now. If you wanted to tell about the boy's information, no need, I already receive it from that LOVELY Fratello of yours" Reborn turned around then left the room.

"......" The boss sweatdropped and sighed again.

"Giotto, are you sure?" His right-hand man, who is the Storm Guardian, G Gokudera came in a few minutes after Reborn left, along with the other Guardians.

"You guys were listening?" Giotto asked.

"Why asked the obvious, you idiot?" G said.

"Ahaha.. Did you forgot that the Guardians' office located right beside yours? We heard you loud and clear, Giotto" Asari Yamamoto, the Rain Guardian replied.

(AN : Since he's related with Takeshi, so Yamamoto that is and I use "Asari" as his first name instead of "Ugetsu".. Btw all the Guardians' office is on the right side of Giotto's, except for Alaude's is on the left side because I know you know the reason :v )

"Ah, now that you mention it.. And for your question, G, I don't know either. The boy is still young but Fratello, he......*sigh* But training Ietsuna for now for him to prepare is not a bad idea, right?" Another sigh came out from Giotto's mouth again.

"Giotto, I think you should rethink it to the ultimate" His Sun Guardian, Knuckle Sasagawa, suggested without shouting, in case Iemitsu passed by.

"I agree, Primo.. We should wait until the boy grown up because I can't handle a BRAT" Lampo Bovino, the Thunder Guardian said in a bored tone.

"Nufufufu, says the brat himself --(Lampo shouted that he is not a brat, which was ignored) -- Anyway, I agree with Knuckle, you should rethink it, Primo" Giotto's Mist Guardian, Daemon Spade said with a serious tone.