Dying Will Bullet

WARNINGS!
= OCs and OOCs
= Wrong Grammars and Spellings
= G and Gokudera's beautiful and colourful words

DISCLAIMER!
~ I DO NOT OWN KHR except OCs and THE STORY ~
.......................................................................

"Talking"
'Thoughts'
"Italian"
Flashbacks
Author Note / AN
.......................................................................

"Ah, Yoshi, so you are going to school now. Try to learn from the boy to wake up early, you stupid student. Why don't you just wait for him before going to school, Yoshi" Reborn-san asked and Tsu-nii immediately looked at me with wide eyes. I thought for a bit then nodded. After that, Tsu-nii made another wide eyes and said he'll be right back in a few minutes and ran to be bathroom.

A few minutes later, Tsu-nii already was finished his bath, already on his uniform and already put his and Reborn-san's bento on his bag.

"Let's go, Tsu-kun!" and he dragged me out, Reborn-san followed behind.
.......................................................................

= 3rd Person's POV =

Ietsuna is currently walking to school together with Tsuna after so many years, and because of that, he is currently smiling and grinning like an idiot.

"Ohayou, Ie-kun, Tsu-kun" greeted a brunette girl.

Both boys turned around and saw the school idol, Sagawa Kyoko, the one who greeted them. "Ohayou, Kyoko-chan" Ietsuna greeted back while blushing, and Tsuna just nodded back.

(AN : Nope.. No typo.. I purposely put Sagawa instead of Sasagawa. Which means Kyoko don't has any relationship with Ryohei! :v )

Kyoko called Tsuna "Tsu-kun" instead of "Rusaku" was because Tsuna told her to just called him "Tsumi", and since "Tsumi" means "sin", in the end Kyoko called him "Tsu-kun" instead of "Tsumi-kun".

"I'll go to school first" Tsuna said. Before Ietsuna and Kyoko can said anything, he already walked away.

"Why won't Tsu-kun joined is anyway? Did I do something wrong?" Ietsuna sighed, his eyes still attached on Tsuna's back.

"Well, Tsu-kun is always like that ever since I first met him, maybe that's his characteristic? --(Ietsuna murmured "No, it's not" but both Reborn and Kyoko didn't hear it)-- By the way, I didn't know you have a younger brother, Ie-kun" Kyoko smiled at Ietsuna, the looked at Reborn, who was standing above the low wall.

Before Ietsuna said no, Reborn answered the question by saying he is not Ietsuna's brother and he is his tutor who is a mafia. But Kyoko just took it as he was playing a game.

After a few minutes talking, she went back to walk to school to catch after Tsuna, leaving Ietsuna and Reborn together.

When Kyoko was already out of sight, Reborn smirked and said "You like her, didn't you, baka-Ie?". Ietsuna said no with a blush on his face.

Reborn suddenly pointed Leon-gun at Ietsuna's head, "Reborn, wha.. what are you doing?" Ietsuna looked at his tutor with wide eyes. Reborn made another smirk and pulled the trigger, "Confess to her with your dying will, baka-Ie".

"REBORN!! I will apologize to Tsu-kun with my dying will!!" and Ietsuna ran off.

That statement which Ietsuna shouted shocked Reborn and made him wonder why did his student wanted to apologize to Tsuna, so he followed Ietsuna.

《》《》《》 Hidden Sky 《》《》《》

Tsuna was still on his way walking to school with Kyoko, who came to joined him a few minutes ago, together with his fangirls and boys, who wanted Tsuna to join their club following behind, which he ignored.