Storm Siblings' Relationship

Chapter 35 - Storm Siblings' Relationship

WARNINGS!
= OCs and OOCs
= Wrong Grammars and Spellings
= Beautiful and colourful words

DISCLAIMER!
~ I DO NOT OWN KHR except OCs and THE STORY ~
.......................................................................

"Talking"
'Thoughts'
"Italian"
Flashbacks
Author Note / AN
.......................................................................

"We can't lose to them! Apart from your training session with Hibari, I and Tsunayoshi will work on making you strengthening your new gloves" Lal glared at Ietsuna, which made Tsuna sweatdropped. 'Ah.. So that's why..'

"Eh?! The three of us?!" Ietsuna shrieked. 'That's insane! I almost died from all those training with Kyoya-san!!' He inwardly screamed.

"Don't 'Eh' me and stop complaining! Show me your dying will! We will make you master the strategy to make a killing technique for your gloves!"

"Why are you so motivated?! And I thought you already gave up coaching me already?!"

Seeing this scene, Tsuna smiled softly before chuckling.

'I hope you will have a better future when you go back to the past, Tsu-nii'
.......................................................................

= 3rd Person's POV =

The young trio, who came from the past were sleeping with their head on the table the moment they finished eating.

(AN : Unlike in the anime/manga, Hayato here ate at the same table as everyone)

Seeing that scene, Tsuna can't help but smiled before turning to the two girls, Kyoko and Haru, who cooked for them.

"Thank you, Kyoko, Haru" Tsuna smiled, which made the ginger hair girl blushed, while the other grinned at him in return.

"Your welcome, Tsu-san!" Haru said.

"Your welcome, Tsu-kun" Kyoko smiled, before turning her heads at the sleeping trio.

"Today is the same, they fell asleep before saying thank you" Kyoko said, and Haru continued. "It's three days since they started their new training program, I guess they really tired themselves out"

Reborn looked at the three of them, before turning to Tsuna. "How's Hayato's training, Tsuna?"

"Hm? No longer calling me 'Yoshi'?" Tsuna grinned, then he continued. "Anyway, for your question, Hayato's training with me haven't started yet" Tsuna smiled at him, which made Reborn questioned him.

"He need to figure out how to use the weapon his future self left behind first" was what Tsuna said. "Hayato-kun is a genius so I am sure would be able to figure it out soon"

After the last word came out of Tsuna's mouth, Hayato stand up, which made Tsuna and Reborn, and also Fuuta with Lambo beside him, turned their heads towards the silver-haired boy.

"Reborn-san, ....Tsuna-san, I am going to retire for tonight, please let Ietsuna-sama know" Hayato said then he left, after he heard an "Ok" from Reborn, without responding on what Fuuta said about the tea Kyoko and Haru prepared.

"I'll help you, Kyoko, Haru" Tsuna said then standing up, helping the girls took the plates away and also help them washed them.

~ Time Skip ~

"All done washing up, thank you, Tsu-san!" Haru said, which Tsuna nodded in return, before the two girls turned to both Reborn and him.

"So then Reborn-kun, Tsu-kun" Kyoko called, and Haru continued. "The two of us will go take a bath"