Final Chapter - Transfer Student

WARNINGS!
= OOCs
= Grammars and Spellings

DISCLAIMER!
~ I DO NOT OWN KHR ~
.......................................................................

"Talking"
'Thoughts'
"Italian"
Flashbacks
Author Note / AN
.......................................................................

"Time warp, start!"

Ietsuna and the other were then surrounded by colourful glow, before disappearing in a dash, at the same time, Shouichi's round time machine glowed, and a certain brunet stepped out of it.

.

"By the way..." TYLHayato started.

"Where's Ie?" TYLTakeshi continued TYLHayato's sentence.

"Ah, he already went up" Shouichi replied. "He should be at the place where we put his coffin at" He continued, and TYLHayato and the others nodded, walking out, heading towards where their boss was.
.......................................................................

= 3rd Person's POV =

Before Ietsuna and the others reached their own timeline, the future Arcobaleno shook the world a little, in order to pass memories to certain people their memories, and gave a small gifts to the young Eleventh Generation.

.

// Italy - Cavallone mansion //

"What the.. Earthquake?!" Dino shrieked, jumping out of his chair, resulting him tripping his own two feet, and faceplanted.

"Boss, are you okay?!" Romario barged in Dino's office, when he heard a loud thud.

"Yeah.. I am oka-huh? What's this?" Dino widened his eyes, slides of scenes rushed through his mind.

"Memories?" Both Dino and Romario murmured at the slides of future memories.

.

// Italy - Varia mansion //

"VOOOOIII!! What the f*ck, you sh*tty boss!! " Squalo loud-growled, when Xanxus boredly threw a bottle of wine at the Rain's head.

"Get me steak, sh*tty shark. I am d*mn hungry " Xanxus growled back.

Tick marks appeared on Squalo's forehead, before opening the door, planner to look for a certain flamboyant Sun somewhere in the large mansion, but before he could do it, a mild earthquake appeared and Squalo blinked, gripping his head.

"Voi.. What the f*ck? " Squalo murmured, while Xanxus just narrowed his eyes at the sudden rushed of memories.

The same happened with Xanxus' other Guardians, wherever they were.

"Shishi.. Interesting "

"Boss!! "

"Ara.. Where are these coming from? "

.

// Japan - Namimori Middle //

When the mild earthquake occured, Kusakabe choked on his drink when flashes of memories appeared in his mind during his patrol, making the other disciplinary member beside him, who paired up with him during patrol, panicked.

"Vice-president, are you okay?!" The member panickly patted Kusakabe's back, who was still coughing.

"Yeah, I am okay" Kusakabe choked out, before finally calmed down, and continued their patrol.