Chapter 201: home 24

Wen Qing looked at Jiang Yan's dark eyes and raised her head subconsciously.

Immediately afterwards, he noticed that the bell did not ring, and Jiang Yan did not control him.

"you…"

Jiang Yan lowered his eyes, looked at Wen Qing's lips that opened and closed, sniffed the familiar and pleasant fragrance on his body, and a strong impulse poured out of his heart.

I want to kiss him and bite him.

want to break him.

Jiang Yan's eyes sank, he raised his hand to hold Wen Qing's back of the head, and kissed him fiercely.

He bit Wen Qing's lips, almost urgency to pry open his teeth, wrapped around Wen Qing's tongue, and rubbed it hard.

Wen Qing subconsciously wanted to dodge, but Jiang Yan hugged him even tighter.

Jiang Yan wrapped his arms around his waist tightly and pressed the other hand behind his head, forcing him to bear the kiss.

This time the kiss became more and more violent, as if it was going to devour him and eat him into the stomach. Jiang Yan's tongue scratched his palate and the base of his tongue, absorbing every moisture in his mouth and grabbing all of his breathe.

Wen Qing opened her mouth, sour and numb, her eyes began to turn red uncontrollably, and her salivary glands secreted more and more vigorously.

The tip of Jiang Yan's tongue touched up again, eagerly licking the bottom of his tongue.

"Hmm..." Wen Qing opened her eyes, physiological tears swirling in her eyes, slowly flowing down, and swiping to her lips.

Jiang Yan tilted his head slightly and licked the tear away.

Wen Qing gasped for breath and thought it was over, but in the next second, he felt Jiang Yan's breath spit on his face sink for two minutes, which made his cheeks warm.

His eyelashes trembled, only to see Jiang Yan's dark eyes staring straight at him.

Jiang Yan looked at his wet red eyes, his eyes moved down the tears, and landed on his lips.

Wen Qing's lips were swollen by his kiss, gorgeous and red, a little lipstick on the corners of the lips, blurring the original lip line, the lips were full of wet light, and the sweet heat was exhaled.

not enough…

not enough…

Wen Qing wanted to speak, but before she had time to speak, Jiang Yan suddenly raised his hands, wrapped his arms around his waist, and kissed his neck.

"Ah..." Wen Qing couldn't help but scream.

His voice had a wet and sticky nasal tone, as if acting like a spoiled child, but also as if begging for mercy.

The impulse in Jiang Yan's heart became stronger and stronger, and an unprecedented abusive desire arose.

He licked a piece of skin on the side of Wen Qing's neck and slowly picked it up, rubbing the tips of his teeth gently.

Like a beast with its prey in its mouth, preparing a delicious meal.

Wen Qing's body froze, Jiang Yan was not right.

Is it affected?

He immediately raised his hand, grabbed the flesh on Jiang Yan's waist, and twisted it 180 degrees.

A burst of pain struck, Jiang Yan paused, his expression changed slightly, and he regained his senses.

Wen Qing felt the strength of Jiang Yan's hold on him becoming lighter, pushed him away, found a bottle of mineral water, unscrewed the bottle cap, and splashed Jiang Yan's face.