Chapter 204: home 27

Li Ran was stunned for a while, still in disbelief.

She stared at Dr. Chen and asked, "Is that the handsome boy with short hair, about the same height as me?"

Dr. Chen nodded.

Li Ran said in a trance: "Chen, Sister Chen, what does the blood volume you see mean? Tell me again, I kind of forgot."

Dr. Chen glanced at her blood bar, handed her a glass of water, and said calmly, "Calm down first."

"Just like the blood volume of the character you play in the game, it is a combination of the player's props buffs, own abilities, and so on."

She casually pointed to Ye Ye and Bai Tong on the screen: "You and Bai Tong and Ye Ye's blood volume is very poor, and the total blood volume is not yet one-third of their current blood volume."

Li Ran was silent for a moment: "Sister Chen, I know my food."

"What does positive infinity represent?"

Dr. Chen shook his head and said the truth: "I don't know, it's the first time I've seen such a situation."

"Ordinary players will start to lose blood when they are injured and lose their san. I just saw him and was not affected by this game."

Dr. Chen paused and continued: "Or to put it another way, he is very strong, so this game has no effect on him."

Li Ran held the water glass blankly. She knew that Wen Qing was very strong, but she never thought that she would be so strong.

An infinite amount of blood, doesn't this mean that you can't die? !

Dr. Chen knocked on the table and looked up at her: "So who is he?"

Li Ran paused for a while and said to her, "It's my eldest brother, Wen Qing."

"Oh, another women's clothing boss is his friend."

Dr. Chen was also shocked: "Is he Wen Qing?!"

"Then how could he be taken away by Ji Junfeng?"

"Yeah," Li Ran looked at her blankly and said slowly, "Maybe I'm thinking wrong."

"What I thought was robbery, was it actually hard-to-get?"

Dr. Chen: "…"

Li Ran drank two glasses of cold water, but still couldn't calm down.

She was full of stories about Wen Qing and his men of all shapes and sizes. She caught a glimpse of a jar of melon seeds on the table and couldn't help but grabbed a handful and asked Dr. Chen, "By the way, Sister Chen, you are an old man in our hotel. "Have you met Jiang Yan before?"

"It's the big guy in women's clothing just now."

Dr. Chen recalled Jiang Yan's appearance and frowned slightly: "It seems a little familiar, as if I have seen it somewhere."

"What happened to him?"

Li Ran slapped the seeds and said slowly, "He seems to be very familiar with Brother Bai, but it's a bit strange that he doesn't admit it."

"Originally I thought it was just because of a rival relationship, but there should be other reasons."

Dr. Chen grasped the point at once: "Rival in love?"

Li Ran nibbled on the melon seeds.

Dr. Chen narrowed his eyes and grabbed the seeds: "Do they both like Wen Qing?"

Li Ran's eyes flickered, silently knocking the seeds.

Dr. Chen said slowly, "I remember that boy Ye Ye, he seems to be interested in Wen Qing too."