Chapter 209: home 32

"What beast? What are you talking about, Xiao Ran?"

"Beasts? Fuck, Brother Bai, shouldn't he turn into an animal, right?"

"But Brother Bai's desires aren't animals, right?"

...

Seeing them chattering and walking forward, as if they were about to rush into the consultation room, Li Ran's eyelids jumped, and he quickly blocked the door, saying to everyone, "It's okay, I'm talking nonsense."

"Don't be around here, the sound insulation of the consultation room is not good." She raised the volume, hoping that Wen Qing and Bai Tong inside would realize this and restrain themselves.

"It's the last half an hour," Li Ran waved his hand and urged everyone, "Go to the conference room and wait, the fourth day of the game will start soon."

Dr. Chen nodded in agreement: "Yes, I will handle the rest, you go to rest first."

Everyone, look at me, I'll look at you, I was muttering in my heart, but I turned around and walked to the conference room to prepare for the game on the fourth day: "It's hard work, Sister Chen."

"See you later."

Li Ran nodded perfunctorily. After watching them go upstairs, he breathed a sigh of relief and turned to ask Dr. Chen, "What should we do?"

"Waiting here?"

"What should I do?" Li Jingjing's voice suddenly sounded in his ears.

Li Ran hugged her, put her in her ear, and whispered, "Brother Bai and eldest brother lived in a two-person world inside."

Li Jingjing was stunned for a while, and asked suspiciously, "Has Brother Bai returned to normal?"

"Are you sure it's a two-person world?"

"The game isn't over yet."

Li Ran opened her mouth and turned her head to look at Dr. Chen, who also looked at her with a slightly startled expression.

The two stared at each other for a moment, and Li Ran remembered the details he saw just now, and said in a trance, "I seem to have seen eldest brother tied with a rope just now..."

Dr. Chen asked in a low voice, "Will it be hard-to-find again?"

Li Ran whispered, "Is it so realistic?"

Li Jingjing looked at the two of them silently, and asked tentatively, "Is there a possibility that Wen Qing is really bound?"

Li Ran was silent.

She turned around and knocked on the door hard, shouting, "Brother, are you alright?"

"It's alright, just squeak."

The three held their breaths and did not hear Wen Qing's response.

Li Ran hurriedly winked at Dr. Chen and motioned her to open the door.

Dr. Chen twisted the doorknob and shook his head at them.

Can't open.

The door was unlocked with the key just now, but now the door is clearly unlocked, but it still cannot be opened.

Li Ran now understood the seriousness of the matter, she pushed the door hard, and the door that could have been kicked open with a single kick didn't move at all, as if it was firmly rooted on the ground.

Apparently, Baitong used props to prevent them from entering.

Li Ran looked at Li Jingjing blankly: "Sister, what should we do?"