Chapter 244: real world

Wen Qing stood silently outside the door, looking at one person and one fish on the sofa.

Ye Ye sat on the far right side of the sofa, and Heiwei sat on the far left, with a whole sofa between them, staring at each other from a distance.

From Wen Qing's point of view, he could only see Ye Ye's profile, gloomy, the corners of his mouth pressed down, and the hand resting on the sofa clenched his fist.

Clearly unhappy with Blacktail.

Black Tail's expression didn't look good.

Across the distance, Wen Qing could feel the tense atmosphere between the two of them.

Wen Qing flexed his fingers and heard a strange sound in the living room.

"Snapped-"

"Snapped-"

Like something was hitting the floor tiles.

Wen Qing slowly opened the door, walked to the entrance, and saw something that was hitting the floor.

It is the tail of the black tail.

He looks similar to the one in the sea, the upper body is naked, the lower body is a black and shiny fish tail, the black scales are stained with some water droplets and reflect the shimmering light, hazy shrouded his body, his whole fish It's like glowing.

"Snapped-"

"Snapped-"

The fish tail swung again, slapping the ground.

Wen Qing lowered her eyes, and saw the water droplets on Heiwei's body splashed to the ground, converging into a small pool of water, and the tail slapped in the water, making a loud sound.

Another snap.

Wen Qing clearly saw the floor tiles cracked.

Wen Qing: "…"

Suddenly, Heiwei tilted his head and looked at him.

Heiwei's face seems to have been carefully carved by an artist, without the slightest femininity, with a breathtaking beauty.

After seeing Wen Qing, he tilted his head and raised his smiling face, with the innocence of an animal, and like a seductive siren.

"You **** laugh." Ye Ye couldn't help but curse.

He didn't think Blacktail had a good-looking smile, just disgusting.

Heiwei ignored him and continued to smile at Wen, the tail slapping on the ground became less.

Ye Ye realized that something was wrong, he turned around and saw Wen Qing.

He stared at Wen Qing in a daze. After a while, he regained his senses and said, "I was on the 20th floor just now, and then I received a call from someone who claimed to be my mother."

Wen Qing looked at Ye Ye.

Ye Ye continued to explain: "He asked me to go downstairs to do my homework, and he also asked me to send you sea fish."

Speaking of sea fish, he glanced at Hei Tai with a blank expression.

Wen Qing couldn't help it: "Then how did you get in?"

Ye Ye frowned slightly: "You didn't close the door."

"How can you forget to lock the door when you live alone."

Wen Qing was stunned: "I closed the door when I went out."

It seems that Zhou Zhou opened the door.

Ye Ye frowned even tighter: "I heard the siren just now, is there a thief here?"