Chapter 211: home 34

Ye Ye didn't care about Bai Tong and Jiang Yan's eyes, and continued to say to Wen Qing, "I'm strong, and I can still grow, what you like, I will look like, and I can still be the same as you. University…”

Thinking of the seniors and juniors who can go to the same university as Wen Qing, Ye Ye's eyes brightened and stared at Wen Qing: "Which university did you go to?"

Wen Qing doesn't mind telling Ye Ye about his university, but he does mind Ye Ye's real purpose for asking this question.

Bai Tong shouted, "Ye Ye."

Jiang Yan raised the corner of his mouth and sneered: "Young man, don't talk too much."

"There are unforeseen circumstances in the sky, maybe when answering the second question, the hand shakes and chooses the wrong place to die."

"Young age doesn't mean you will live long," Jiang Yan said, looking at Wen Qing, "Living for a long time means that I have rich life experience and can seek advantages and avoid disadvantages."

Wen Qing: "…"

Ye Ye: "Compared with my shaking hands, it is more likely that presbyopia is wrong."

Seeing that the three of them were about to quarrel, Wen said softly, "It's getting late, you should go to rest too."

He tactfully chased away the guests: "The last game is over, this time I only need to answer questions, take this opportunity to rest for a while."

Ye Ye said immediately, "I'm young and strong, I'm not tired."

"It doesn't matter if I don't eat or sleep for two more days."

Wen Qing looked at him silently, wondering if it should be simple and rude to let them out.

Before he could figure out how to speak, Bai Tong said, "Let's go out first, you have a good rest."

After speaking, Bai Tong turned around and walked out of the bedroom, raising his hand to close the door.

He stood outside the door and said to Ye Ye and Jiang Yan, "You are not tired, he is tired."

Jiang Yan stared at Bai Tong without a smile: "I don't even see who it is because of."

Across the door, he said to Wen Qing who was inside: "Meng Meng, you rest, I'll be watching outside."

Jiang Yan looked at Ye Ye and Bai Tong, and said meaningfully: "Let some people sneak in secretly, relying on their own territory."

Bai Tong walked out for a while, then sat on the sofa: "I don't trust you here alone."

Seeing this, Ye Ye refused to leave. He sat down on the other corner of the sofa and said to them, "I'm even more worried about the two of you."

Jiang Yan snorted and sat down on the chair beside him.

The three sat in three different places, none of them would be the first to go, and looked at each other.

After a long silence, Bai Tong said slowly, "How did you meet?"

Jiang Yan leaned against the back of the chair, with Erlang's legs crossed.

Knowing that he was asking himself, he raised his eyelids lazily: "Fate made me and Mengmengjin the same copy."

"Meng Meng is cute and smart. If it weren't for him, I might not have passed that copy so easily."

Bai Tong looked at the corners of his slightly raised lips and pursed his lips.

Women's clothing, copy...