Chapter 202: home 25

Wen Qing looked at the corners of Jiang Yan's mouth that gradually pressed down, and repeated it dryly: "Don't be angry."

Jiang Yan was silent for a moment, and couldn't help but chuckle: "We can't coax people gently."

"If you can't speak, you can coax me with your actions."

Saying that, he lowered his head, leaned in front of Wen Qing, pouted, and looked like he was asking for a kiss.

Wen Qing looked at him numbly, raised her hand to cover Jiang Yan's mouth: "It seems that you are not serious."

"Why don't you use the method just now to calm you down."

Jiang Yan did not respond to his words, he pecked at his palm and made a loud chirp.

Wen Qing's fingertips trembled, and she immediately retracted her hand.

Jiang Yan bent his lips: "Okay."

Wen Qing looked up at him.

Jiang Yan explained: "I have been gently coaxed."

He raised his eyebrows and asked, "Am I good at coaxing?"

Wen Qing wiped her hands on her trousers, wiped off the strange hot and itchy touch in her palm, and nodded in agreement with Jiang Yan: "Ah, yes, yes."

Time passed by, and the sound of fighting outside the convenience store gradually faded away.

After an unknown amount of time, there were more bags of bread and milk under Wen Qing's eyes.

Jiang Yan took a piece of toast in his mouth and said to him, "There's nothing here, I'll give it a shot."

Wen Qing blinked and pushed the bread and milk in front of him: "don't give it to me, I'm not hungry."

Jiang Yan paused at his fingertips and looked down at Wen Qing.

The eyes are clear, the complexion is ruddy, and the mental state is normal. It seems that there is no problem, but it seems a little strange when he has not eaten or eaten for more than five hours.

Wen Qing didn't know what Jiang Yan was thinking, but only felt his eyes looking up and down, and thought he was thinking about something strange again, so he quickly found a topic: "By the way, the seed you planted last time. What props came out?"

Jiang Yan swallowed the bread, shook his head and said, "It's not a prop."

Wen Qing was stunned.

Jiang Yan sat beside him and leaned back lazily: "I've killed a lot of people."

"That **** likes humans, so it's impossible to give me props."

Wen Qing looked at him: "did you already know about this?"

"No," Jiang Yan shook his head and told the truth, "I was only suspicious before, but it was confirmed after the seeds were planted."

Wen Qing blinked: "So you asked me to keep it to confirm this matter?"

"The seed is only about the ultimate owner?"

Jiang Yan smiled: "Of course not, at that time I asked you to keep the seeds... mainly to find an excuse to see you again."

Wen Qing was stunned.

Jiang Yan held his cheeks, and the corners of his lips twitched: "I like you, I always have to find an excuse to contact you more."

"So we can develop feelings, right?"

Wen Qing never expected to bring back the topic of liking again, and he said dryly, "I don't have this idea for the time being."