Chapter 208: home 31

Only four minutes left.

Wen Qing's eyelids jumped, and her brain turned quickly.

Dr. Chen said just now that she locked the door, and that isolation room could not block Bai Tong at all. Even if he was told to go back now, Bai Tong might come again in five minutes.

Victim Aura also doesn't work with dialogue.

If you can't be lustful... It's impossible for normal men to be two hours!

Thinking about it, Wen Qing became even more nervous.

[The dog trainer's halo counts down for three minutes. 】

After speaking, 001 reminded: [If you don't order the dog, the dog will want to take the initiative to do things for the master. 】

Wen Qing almost forgot about this, and immediately said to Bai Tong, "Let go!"

Bai Tong let go of his hand obediently and stood quietly in front of him.

Wen raised his face slightly, looked at Bai Tong's height and figure, thought about it, and could only think of one solution.

tie him up.

Wen Qing glanced around, but did not see the rope in the consultation room, but only saw the syringe and hanging bottle, and it was unrealistic to use an infusion tube as a rope.

He pursed his lips and suddenly remembered that Bai Tong was a man with his own space.

He quickly asked Bai Tong: "Do you have a rope in your space?"

Bai Tong nodded.

Wen Qing stretched out his hand: "Give it to me quickly."

Bai Tong took out a bundle of red ropes from the space and put it in Wen Qing's palm.

Wen Qing lowered her head, the rope was bright red, probably the thickness of the charging cable of the mobile phone.

"Do you have twine?"

Bai Tong shook his head.

[The dog trainer's halo counts down for two minutes. 】

Time is running out.

Wen Qing ordered Bai Tong: "Sit down on the chair."

Bai Tong walked straight to the chair and sat on it upright.

Wen Qing didn't know how to tie a person, plus the time was running out, so he had to roughly tie Bai Tong's feet together, put his hands on the chair, tie his hands together with the chair, and tie them together. Tie firmly several times.

[The dog trainer's halo counts down for one minute. 】

【five four three two one! 】

At the last second, Wen Qing finally made a final knot.

He sat on the ground and breathed a sigh of relief.

The props are over. Bai Tong's eyes returned to focus.

He tilted his head and looked at Wen Qing deeply.

Even if Bai Tong didn't say a word, Wen Qing could feel the pressure and anger on him.

Wen Qing got up from the ground, pulled out a clean towel and wet it in the sink in the consultation room, then walked to Bai Tong and bent over to wipe his face: "Calm down first."

"We..." He paused, glanced at the time, and continued, "We'll have a good talk in an hour and a half."

Bai Tong raised the corner of his mouth and said, "It will be the same no matter how long it takes."