Chapter 237: real world [edit]

Wen Qing's eyelids jumped, and he stepped back subconsciously, but there was a wall behind him, and there was no way out.

Xia Yansi lifted his eyelids, and his right hand casually pulled at the tie that bound Wen Qing.

His strength does not seem to be heavy, but Wen Qing's body is unstable and leans forward.

Xia Yansi stretched out his hand and hugged the person into his arms.

He lowered his head slightly, pressed Wen Qing's forehead, and said casually, "With the character of Xing Zao, I should have never touched you before."

Wen Qing's body stiffened.

With hindsight, I realized what Xia Yansi wanted to do.

Do these people have nothing else on their minds but that? !

Xia Yansi wrapped his right hand around his waist, and his fingertips carelessly brushed the corner of his clothes, rubbing against his skin.

Feeling Wen Qing's stiff body, he whispered, "It seems more than just Xing Zai."

"No one has touched you."

Wen Qing's eyelashes trembled slightly, and she glanced around with her eyes down, looking for something that could be used.

The owner of this family is obviously a girl. There are furry slippers and doll decorations at the entrance. There is only one close and sturdy thing. The half-height portrait hanging on the wall looks very sturdy and can be smashed to death.

Provided he can get it.

Wen Qing's eyes darkened.

The rough voice of the police sounded again outside the door: "Which country did you belong to before?"

"Our country's policies towards different countries are different. Listening to your voice and conversation, you should be Chinese. We are very tolerant of Chinese..."

The people outside were chattering.

Xia Yansi ignored him and continued: "There are at least eight people outside the door. The world is relatively safe, and there should be police on their way."

Wen Qing imagined this scene and felt a little relieved.

Thank you uncle police.

Xia Yansi hooked his chin and said lightly, "You seem to have misunderstood."

"The more people there are, the more dangerous you are."

After speaking, his fingertips moved down slowly along Wen Qing's chin.

Xia Yansi's body temperature is not high, and through the T-shirt, Wen Qing can feel his cold fingertips, like a scalpel, slowly swiping down, giving the illusion that he is about to be opened.

"I don't want you to be seen by others," Xia Yansi curled his fingers and said slowly, "so you have to be good."

Wen Qing pursed her lips.

"Comrades inside." The policeman outside the door continued to speak.

"Can we hear the voices of the hostages?"

Xia Yansi gently squeezed the soft flesh around Wen Qing's waist: "Call."

"Xing Zhe should be very worried about you now."

Wen Qing opened his mouth and stammered, "I-I'm fine now."

Hearing the tone of Wen Qing's voice was normal, Xing Ze was relieved and said to the little policeman again, "He will not hurt the hostages."