Chapter 217: go home 40

Wen Qing was stunned, the door in front of him was still the same as before, without any change.

Tall as a wall, the door on the left is carved with all kinds of strange animals, with three heads and two tails... The other one is clean and has no carvings, only one more circle than the other door. shaped door knocker.

Wen Qing stared at the door knocker for a while, then bent her fingers, not daring to touch it casually.

He glanced around, and the living room of the villa changed a lot.

The long marble table in the living room disappeared, but a milky white leather sofa was placed. There was a huge screen on the empty wall opposite the sofa, which was divided into several pieces, each of which was playing a different scene.

is the human room.

Seeing a few familiar people in the lower right corner of the screen, Wen Qing's eyelashes trembled and she took two steps forward.

Li Ran appeared in the center of the screen. She stared blankly at the air in front of her, and stammered, "Why are you gone?"

Bai Tong half-closed his eyes and whispered, "Only players who answer correctly can participate in the Sabbath game."

The smile on Jiang Yan's mouth gradually faded, he kept his eyes calm and leaned sideways against the wall.

He took out a cigarette and lit it skillfully. When Wen Qing was away, he didn't bother to pretend that nothing happened.

Jiang Yan slowly exhaled the smoke ring, his expression indifferent.

Ye Ye was standing beside him, his eyes slightly reddened by the smoke.

He gritted his teeth and asked, "Did any of you hear Wen Qing's words just now?"

Li Ran shook his head and whispered, "I didn't hear you."

"But I saw that the elder brother opened his mouth and seemed to be talking."

But there was no sound, and even the mouth shape could not be seen clearly, as if deliberately obstructing them.

Li Ran paused and looked at Bai Tong in a trance: "Brother Bai, so the Sabbath game has nothing to do with us, right?"

Bai Tong twitched the corners of his mouth and repeated what he had said before in a low voice: "On the Sabbath, human beings must get close to God and know God, and God will also give people love on this day, making this day a joy for people, and making this day the most beautiful day. good day."

Li Ran looked at him ignorantly. She didn't understand this sentence last time, and she still didn't understand it this time.

Ye Ye looked at them stubbornly, thinking of Wen Qing's physique that was comparable to a cheater, and thinking of the two strange tour guides who had appeared in the copy, his face became more and more ugly.

He clenched his fists and gave love...

Li Ran caught a glimpse of Ye Ye's condition, and quickly said, "Brother Ye, don't be angry, and don't worry, eldest brother will definitely pass the final game!"

After she finished speaking, she yelled at the sky: "What's your name! When I see your name, it's called Dashabi."

Ye Ye looked at the smoke in front of him, strode up to Jiang Yan, grabbed the cigarette and lighter in his hand, and lit the cigarette jerky.

He took a sip, coughed violently, and his eyes turned even redder: "Fuck it."

Li Ran glanced at him cautiously, and after seeing Ye Ye's irritable and uncomfortable expression, he didn't dare to look any further.