Chapter 259: Everyday Extra 1

Wen Qing's second day's class was in the afternoon, and she slept late in the morning.

After a night's rest, his body was not as uncomfortable as yesterday, just a little sore, as if he had exercised too much.

Wen slowed down for a while, then slowly sat up from the bed and saw the clothes and pants on the bed.

There was a faint smell of food in the air, and the man who put the clothes on him was cooking.

Wen Qing blinked his eyes, his heart seemed to be filled with something.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door.

Wen Qing raised his eyes, Io stood at the door at some point, his eyes fell on his bare shoulders: "Get up."

"The meal is ready."

Wen Qing responded, lifted the quilt, and slowly dressed.

He slept naked last night, and at this moment he could feel Io's eyes slowly sliding down, naked and without any concealment.

Wen Qing moved slightly and accelerated the movement of dressing.

No matter how fast he moves, in the eyes of another person, it seems to have slowed down several times.

Io's gaze swept across his body inch by inch, and after seeing the bite marks between his legs, he raised his eyebrows: "Waiting for me to dress you so slowly?"

Wen Qing: "...I'm already very fast."

Io went to the bed, leaned over to help him pick up his pants, buckled his legs, and slipped them into his pants: "I don't see it."

"I only see that you are a little mean."

Wen Qing: "???"

It's obviously you who has bad intentions, isn't it? !

He struggled for a while and wanted to wear pants by himself, but after finding that Io was wearing faster than himself, he still compromised.

Although some tofu was eaten, his intuition told him that the consequences of wearing slowly would be more serious.

Dressed neatly, Wen Qing got out of bed and couldn't help but glance at Iou.

Aware of his gaze, Io tilted his head and said casually, "The dishes are going to be cold."

"If you want, do it after dinner."

Wen Qing didn't know why the topic turned to that again, and said slowly, "...I don't want it."

Io sighed and said regretfully, "I still want it."

"Would you like to satisfy me?"

"…"

Wen Qing looked at him silently.

I want to say no, but I feel that Io has been holding back for so many years, and it seems normal that his desires are surging and uncontrollable.

After thinking about it, he said to Io: "You can be self-reliant."

Wen Qing glanced at his articulated hands and added, "Remember to wash your hands."

Io: "…"

Wen Qing walked in the direction of the living room and stopped suddenly after passing the full-length mirror in the master bedroom.

The collar of the clothes is not high, and the marks on his neck and collarbone can be clearly seen.

The white and tender skin was covered with hickeys, red and purple, as if it had been marked, and it was particularly eye-catching.