Chapter 236: real world

Ji Sheng bent his lips and looked at Wen Qing with a smile: "Brother, how are you?"

Knowing that they are not from this world, let alone the so-called ID card.

Hearing Ji Sheng's address to himself, Wen Qing's eyelashes trembled.

The police looked Ji Sheng up and down.

Although they are human-like and dressed in normal clothes, they look like a normal high school student, but the perverts often look normal.

Especially in this case involving children, the policeman's expression became more serious: "Comrade, have you brought your ID card?"

Ji Sheng blinked and said with a clever face, "Uncle police officer, I forgot my ID card at home."

The policeman glanced at his mobile phone: "Show me the Alipay real-name interface."

Ji Sheng added: "But this is my dad's phone, not my real-name information."

"Do you want to see it?"

This time and again, the police became more and more sure that there was something wrong with the person in front of them.

He immediately took out his mobile phone, photographed Ji Sheng's face, and said, "It doesn't matter if you don't bring it."

"Our system can scan face recognition."

Ji Sheng: "…"

The speed of scanning face recognition is slow, and specific information cannot be queried for a while.

The policeman frowned and said to Ji Sheng, "Hold your head in your hands and squat down."

Ji Sheng shook his head nonchalantly: "It's so ugly."

"I want to make a good impression on my brother."

Wen Qing pursed her lips.

The police frowned even more, and one of them walked directly to Ji Sheng.

Probably knowing that he couldn't escape and couldn't run, Ji Sheng didn't struggle and let the police hold him and take him out.

When passing by Wen Qing, he paused, tilted his head to look at Wen Qing's profile, and a trace of obsession flashed in his eyes: "Brother, you have become smarter."

Wen Qing bent her fingers and lowered her eyes without looking at him.

Soon, he noticed that another policeman was watching him.

Wen Qing pursed her lips, not knowing how to explain her and Ji Sheng's pipes to the police.

The next second, the young policeman patted him on the shoulder: "Their purpose seems to be you."

Wen Qing's eyelashes trembled slightly, opened her mouth, and closed it again.

Too much to say, too many mistakes, Xing Zai's time to stay here is running out.

He didn't want to waste any more time.

From the appearance of Wen Qing, the little policeman seemed to be afraid and nervous.

The little policeman softened his voice and comforted: "Don't worry, one has been caught, and the other will definitely be arrested soon. My colleague is already investigating and monitoring the property."

Xing Ze strode forward and said directly to the little policeman, "The other person is probably at Wen Qing's house."

Wen Qing was stunned.

The little policeman looked at Xing Ze, a little puzzled: "How do you know?"

Xing Ze said calmly: "Their purpose is to be gentle. The man was waiting here just now, not doing anything else, and he didn't have a weapon at hand."