Chapter 249: real world

Wen Qing understood what Li Fang meant, but Song Qiang was still confused and asked, "What's wrong with handsome?"

"Does the handsome guy live in the dormitory?"

"That's not what I meant," Li Fang glanced at Iou again. Seeing that Iou's eyes had been falling on Wen Qing, his eyes were erratic, and he said to Song Qiang, "If the handsome guy is a roommate...it's not impossible."

Wen Qing: "…"

Song Qiang heard the strange pause in Li Fang's words, and always felt that the girl was a little strange.

He asked curiously, "How did you two meet?"

Wen Qing recalled the scene of the two meetings without saying a word.

Li Fang looked calm: "Of course it was me who approached me."

Seeing her calm demeanor, Song Qiang was startled: "You are awesome, girl."

"That's not right," Li Fang continued with pride on his face, "then I was severely rejected."

Xu Fengfeng couldn't bear it anymore and asked, "So what do you want to learn from Wen Qing?"

"Learn how to say no to people?"

Li Fang shook his head: "That's not it."

"I want to learn from teachers how to shape my own personality."

Wen Qing: "…"

Sounds pretty decent.

Song Qiang and Xu Fengfeng had no doubts and looked at Li Fang and then at Wen Qing.

Song Qiang touched his chin and muttered, "We Wen Qing do have a lot of personality charm."

Xu Fengfeng nodded in agreement: "Yes."

Wen Qing looked at them blankly.

Do you even have such a thing?

Song Qiang snapped his fingers and said, "Look, you look good, you have a good temper, eh..."

Halfway through the praise, he paused.

"With my poor language ability, I can't describe it."

Xu Fengfeng rolled his eyes at him and took over the words: "It's a very mysterious feeling."

"I just feel that you are very friendly and want to get close to you and take care of you."

Wen Qing was a little stunned, and subconsciously tilted her head to look at Io.

Seeing him asking for help, Io couldn't help raising his hand and rubbing his hair.

"So the first thing is to have a clean, tidy and good-looking appearance, have a better temperament, be gentle and considerate, and create a feeling of affinity." Li Fang muttered and quickly typed in the memo.

Wen Qing: "…"

Seeing Li Fang taking notes so seriously, Song Qiang was a little puzzled: "Girl, why do you want to learn this stuff?"

"You social cow should have no shortage of friends."

Li Fang put away the phone and smiled: "There is no shortage of friends, but other things are lacking."

Song Qiang: "What?"

Li Fang's face did not change: "The object."

Wen Qing: "…"

Song Qiang glanced at Li Fang carefully, and was even more puzzled: "You look so good-looking, why are you missing someone?"

"Don't you have men in your profession?"